Six Years?

•Lauryn in the MM•

"Aug got mind control over that pussy"

Kay

I was honestly lost for words. My vagina was literally thumping right now. August turned me around because I really couldn't move. He kissed me slowly...   passionately, it was almost like he cared. He pulled away biting my lip. I stared at him in his eyes, he is truly gorgeous. He grabbed my ass pulling me chest to chest with him. He leaned in about to kiss me again. Just as our lips touched my phone rang loudly making me jump.

"That must be ya nigga ?"

"Probably but I'm not going to answer it." I said as I gathered my clothes and struggled to put them back on. August bust out laughing watching me.
"It's not funny" I mumbled. "Give me something to clean up the mess I made" he smirked

"You good mama, I got it."

"You sure"

"Yea it's the least I can do afta fuckin up ya walk"

"Thank you for this" I blushed about to walk out the door.

"Yeen gotta thank me ma, anytime "

I walked out and left to go home. While
driving I couldn't help but smile because I was on a natural high. My mind continued to drift back to August and before I knew it I was pulling up at my apartment. I sat in the car a few minutes, thinking of how I was going to explain this to Wyatt. I grabbed my phone and keys. Wyatt called me nine times.
"Here we go" I said getting out and entering  the house. It was quiet and dark just like I left it. I sighed in relief.
"Babe is that you ?" I heard then the lamp in the living room came on. Wyatt sat up in the chair wiping his eyes.

"Shit .... Yea, why are you in here asleep" I asked as if I didn't know why.

"I woke up and you weren't there. That was at 11:40 and it is now 3:00. Where the hell have you been"

"I needed some air babe"

"So where did you go?"

"I went for a drive" he stared at me long and hard.

"Ok well I'm going back to bed, coming?"

"Yea let me take a shower first though"

Wyatt•

I can see right through that bullshit. I know Kay and I know she doesn't just go driving because she feels like she needs some air. Any other time she'd just stand out on the patio. I laid down in bed just thinking. Kay has been acting distant lately. That gives me all the reason to believe she's cheating. I mean she doesn't even want to have sex any more. No no , she wouldn't do that to me. We been together six years and plus I know she be loving the way I put it down. Shit I'm her first. Kay came out the bathroom in baggy pajama pants and a crop top t-shirt.
"Babe we need to talk"

"Can it wait Wyatt, I'm really tired."

"No it can't wait" she rolled her eyes and sat down facing me. This is what I'm talking about. The sudden attitude.
"Man what's up with you? You've been distant."

"Nothing's up"

"Really ?" I asked already tired of her shit. "When we start lying to each other? I know you didn't just go for a drive."

"Look can we not do this. We can talk about this in the morning."

"Fine"
***
Kay

I woke up to an empty bed. There's a lot on my mind but I have one main goal and that's to let go of Wyatt. I'm not a two man type of girl. I mean I will always have love for him but this relationship isn't going anywhere and it hasn't been going anywhere for a long time now.

I flung the covers off me and reached over to my nightstand for my phone. Then Wyatt's phone rang on the other side of the bed. I reached over and grabbed it. The caller ID said Lauryn.

"Who in the hell is Lauryn" I said to myself answering the phone.

"Hello Wyatt ?..... Look I know you said you didn't want to talk to me anymore but I'm pregnant, 4 months to be exact.......Hello" I stood and put my hand over my mouth. "Wyatt what did you expect we've been messing around for 6 years." She said getting upset.
"So you're just not gonna say anything?"
I stood quiet once again.
"Fine but I will be telling your little girlfriend everything." was the last thing she said before hanging up.

"I can't fucking believe him..... Six years" I chuckled "SIX FUCKING YEARS" I yelled throwing his phone at the wall and watched it shatter. I put my hand on top of my head walking back and forth silently. Then my phone rung. It didn't take me long to answer the phone.

"Hello"

"Um yea can I uhh speak to Kay"

"This is she"

"Ok, I'm trying to get in touch with Wyatt" she said

"What is your relationship with him?" I asked walking out the room into to kitchen to see Wyatt cooking breakfast.

"Good Morning ba.." I shushed him and put the phone on speaker.

"Well Wyatt and I have been seeing each other for six years now. If he's not available can I leave a message with you" Wyatt looked like he wanted to shit himself.

"Are you calling to tell him that you're 4 months pregnant with his baby Lauryn?" I asked, pissed looking Wyatt dead in his eyes.

"Um yea how do yo..."

"I'm the one answered when you called Wyatt's phone."

"Babe I can explain ..."

"Get your shit and get the fuck out !"

"Baby"

"Baby? Baby!? ... Baby what !? You can explain !! I don't want to hear that shit." I yelled storming to the room.

I took out one of his dresser drawers and threw it at the window breaking it. I started to gather all his things throwing them out the window. When I got tired of doing that I picked up his PlayStation throwing it at the wall breaking it. I went to the closet pulling out his shoe boxes. Jordan's, Nikes, Adidas, and even his yezzy boost I took and threw out the window. I stepped back from the window grabbing my head.

"Kay what the fuck are you doing?" I asked myself. Wyatt busted in the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He yelled grabbing me shoving me into the wall. I pushed him back and he stumbled.

"SIX YEARS, SIX FUCKING YEARS WITH YOUR WEAK ASS WYATT AND YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING THE WHOLE TIME !" I yelled hitting his chest.

"I'm sorry"

"Fuck you,  I don't even know why I stayed this long. My friends told me you weren't shit." I said about to walk away.
"You made this easy to say now. Last night when I left I went to Augusts house." He balled his fist up at his sides getting angry. That was only motivation for me to continue.
"He fucked my brains out. Yup, made me cum over and over again ... Something you weren't able to do with your little shriveled up dick." I know I hurt his pride with that but right now I don't give a fuck. I walked around him packing a bag for at least a night. I had to get the fuck out of here

DUN DUN DUNNNNN 🙀

And now the drama begins .....

**Yall think Kay crazy or just hurt?

**Wonder what's gonna happen between Lauryn and Wyatt?