Kay The Lifesaver

Kay

"So wassup with you Kay ?" my friend
Jaila asked. "You're mighty quiet over here."

"Yea Kay what chu been up too ? How's life ? How's the engagement bitch ?" Aziah asked.

"Honestly y'all I don't think I'm happy"

"Elaborate" Jaila said

"Well I don't think I'm satisfied"

"Obviously you're hinting at something, come on girl stop beating around the bush."

"I see what chu sayin' girl and I knew it. Wyatt ain't fucking you right and I can tell." Aziah said

"Damn is it that obvious."

"Very, see if he was laying pipe baby you would be walking around happy for no reason."

"Girl yes" Jaila laughed as they slapped hands.

"Guys I need some type of real advice." I said

"Ok ok , quick question because you seem so lost baby" I nodded "when you guys are having sex do you just lay there or....."

"Yes but only because... well Wyatt said that a woman is not supposed to be in control in the bed. Every time we have sex we are in the same position the whole time."

"Baby this is my advice to you.." Aziah said "The next time you guys have sex I want you to spice it up"

"What do you mean by spice it up?"

"Ride him"

"Guys I don't know about that I've never done that before"

"Baby it comes naturally, and as much as I dislike Wyatt, I want you to be happy so do it."

*****

'I can't believe I'm actually taking her advice' I thought as I stepped into my lingerie. I just got out of the shower and Wyatt should be home any minute now. All kinds of questions are running through my head right now.
'What should I say to him when he walks in?'

"Hey baby....no that's lame" I said aloud. "How was work sexy?" Yea that's perfect.

Soon, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I sprawled out in the bed in a sexy manner. He walked in texting away on his phone not even once noticing me.

"Hey baby" I said as I sat up. 'You are so lame for that one Kay' I mentally bashed myself.

"Sup" he said still into his phone

"Um, I wanted to do something special for you baby" I said getting up and massaging his shoulders.

"Hm and what is that?" He questioned finally giving me his attention as he turned around.

"This" I kissed his lips slowly as I begin stripping him of his clothes. He laid me down on the bed and struggled to rip my panties. I rolled my eyes mentally and took them off myself.

"You know how this is gonna go baby" he said as he entered me slowly.

"I was thinking we could try something different" I rolled us over and slid down on him. He grabbed my waste and flipped us right back over. As I tried again to get on top he quickened his pace, pulled out, and came all over the bed.

I was speechless, not because of the sex but for the simple fact that I wasn't pleased. It never fails with him. I got out of the bed going into the hall bathroom. I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight.

*******

August

I texted Kay's number twice and she still ain't reply. I ain't even gon trip on shawty. I really just wanna give her dis dick. It's more than obvious that she needed it and she is in denial. I just want to prove a point to her.

Higher जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें