Destiny Keeps Getting In The Way- Ending!

[Melinda's Point of View]

I waited patiently for Nathan to show up. Things were looking up for me. I was able to get away without anyone getting shot or hurt. Finally, a car pulled up and the first person I saw was Nathan and he was the first to come out of the car and hug me.

I hugged him back as tightly as I could because I never wanted to let go. I did cry. I was so damn happy to see him again. I pulled away from the hug and kissed him. He kissed me back and I relaxed into his arms. When we were done I noticed that my dad was with him and so I hugged my dad.

"I'm so glad you're okay, mi niña," he said.

"I love you, daddy," I said.

"Melinda," a voice said and I stopped hugging my dad and saw Peter. He had a smile on his face. "I'm so happy you made it out."

I looked to Nathan and back to Peter, "Thanks, I'm happy to see you too, Peter Pan."

My parents didn't know I wasn't talking to Peter and how he tried to rape me so I'm going to keep that to myself for the rest of my life.

"Who knew you were that good?" Devlin's voice froze my body.

What was he doing here? Ugh, Nathan must've asked him for help. I didn't know what was worse to have, Peter my almost rapist or Devlin my black mailer.

"You helped?" I asked.

"Someone had to keep Nathan cool, right?" Devlin smiled so normally that anyone else wouldn't be able to see his evil side but I knew his evil side.

I forced a smile, "Thanks, I guess."

"We should go," Nathan said. "We have to get you to a safe place."

"What about Juan?" I asked.

"My men are on it," Nathan said shortly.

My dad sat in the front with Nathan and I sat between Peter and Devlin. I didn't feel very safe between those two but it beat being with Juan.

My dad started ranting about how the FBI screwed up and he was going to sue the government. I zoned out.

I was just glad to be out.

I was happier that it didn't have to come down to shooting or anything else. Once at my old home my mom was ecstatic to see me. She hugged me and then told me how the flight was. She didn't know I had been kidnapped and that was good.

Victor and Manuel knew though, I knew nothing could get past them. When I was settled in Nathan and I were in my old room. I smiled at the memories. This is where he sneaked in once and kissed me.

That was when I was with Jeff.

Nathan sneaked up behind me and kissed my neck.

"I was so worried about you," he said.

I chuckled, "No need to, see? I got away all by myself. All it took was some flirting and some acting skills."

"You're not leaving my sight for a long time," he said.

"I'm just glad to be home," I said. "I can't believe I had to get kidnapped to miss my home."

"You miss LA?" he asked. "You've never mentioned it before."

I shrugged, "I never really thought about. I was so caught up in work and..." Getting black mailed. "I just miss it here, don't you?"

"I do enjoy the sun," Nathan smiled. "But London is my home, too."

"Um, yeah, and that's where we're stuck, aren't we?" I said.

"Melinda, what are you saying?" he asked.