Sequel

Minor spoilers: added a picture of older Noctis (30 year old Noctis. It actually is a thing so I don't want to spoil anything for you guys if you didn't know about it)

Ten Years Later...
A young girl joyfully sprinted down the corridors of the palace in her knee high black dress, giggling over her shoulder disregarding the shroud of cobalt crystals forming a few feet in her running pathway. She squealed with laughter, releasing an undignified noise as her stomach smacked against her father's shoulder. Technically, the newly reigning king to be precise. Her miniature palms pounded away at the monarchy's spine, barely causing any struggle for him to carry her back to her quarters.

"My goodness Diana, have you been paying attention during your practice with your instructor?" He asked in his baritone voice, watching her flail in defeat.

"Course I have papa!" His immediate reaction was a tumble to his knees, gazing at her grinning figure, a black and white embroidered bat in her slender fingers. The young female heir to the throne gleefully skipped away in victory causing the older man to release a shaky sigh.

Basically to sum things up these last few hours, the monarchy has personally been on a wild goose chase of his whereabouts of his daughter. His cheeks puffed out immensely at her skittish behavior, hearing her small footsteps diminish in volume. Her features depended on each of her parents including her personality as well. Diana had the most sleek black hair in the whole kingdom, her eyes colored in e/c. When angered, discouraged, or over excited, her own orbs would revert to a deep crimson shade alike to her own father's attribute. Noctis Lucis Caelum, embroidered in multiple news headlines and important documents, the last heir to the Lucii throne to see the sacred crystal in the aftermath of war times before sealing away its forbidden qualities of guarding the crown city. Though, his appearance has slightly changed in an attractive transformation. My, what the ravenette has gone through over the years...

The outdoor scenery was absolutely magnificent, a cool and comforting breeze sweeping over the peaceful nation

The outdoor scenery was absolutely magnificent, a cool and comforting breeze sweeping over the peaceful nation. The outer courtyard seemed almost silent excluding the frequent bristling of the leaves on trees and exquisite flowers. Your thumb brushed against the cold surface of your phone, examining the photographic memoirs eternally bound into its memory chip. One unique photo popped into your vision, the happiest of grins plastered onto his familiar lips. White and black clothing were doused into the image, his handsome suit yanking away your very breath. It was amazing how only seven years have passed since your wedding and additionally your coronation of queen happened. The scene of the flustered and hesitant Noctis was still imprinted freshly in your memory archives.

"My princess, ever since our fated meeting perhaps destined beneath the stars, I was already infatuated with your beautiful personality and beauty. All those months of war, discovering my true intentions. I can't live without you by my side." Noctis, dressed elegantly in his fine fitting suit, kneeled onto a knee. His fingers wrapped around your wrist, tugging you lightly closer to him. You breathed sharply through your mouth as he pulled a diamond ring out of his black blazer, holding it towards you.

"f-n l-n, will you do me the honor of becoming my eternal love, my life, my queen, my wife?" Noctis asked, his crystalline eyes starting to sparkle from the tears threatening to spill in anticipation.

"Yes, yes Noctis. I'll marry you." You answered, nodding your head quickly as you were swooped off your feet. Noctis twirled you in the air, grinning cheekily. Your feet touched the ground, feeling the ring slip perfectly onto your finger, the jewel shimmering under the cascading moonlight.

"I love you f-n." His attractive voice lingered in your ears, feeling your heart beat rapidly beneath your chest.

"I love you too Noct." Your lips attached like magnets, kissing under the night sky as prince and fiance.

"Hello my queen." His gravelly voice reached your eardrums, flinching in surprise as a red rose was presented between his callous hands.

"H-Hey Noct." You replied, plucking the flower from his fingertips.
You visibly noticed the exhausted expression plastered against his manly features, smiling softly as he sighed dramatically.

"Bad day?"

"I guess you could say that."

An arm snaked around your waist, pulling you closer. "But not anymore since I see you." He whispered into your ear, bordering a seductive tone as his mouth found yours. Your fingers tangled themselves in his long, raven locks, tugging them softly. His hand slid under your thigh, pulling you into his lap as his lips rubbed against yours in a sweet kiss. A loud "ew" echoed through the almost empty courtyard, stopping the two of you from your passionate kissing.

"That's gross! You should go into a room if you wanted to smooch!" Your child whined, puffing her cheeks out cutely.

"Diana, don't worry. No one was around anyway." You say, winking with mischievous at her.
She stuck her tongue out in disgust, her attention being taken away by a group of vibrant colored flowers, staring in awe at their beauty. You hopped up from your seat, crouching next to her. She beamed brightly towards you, presenting a five petal flower to you. You smiled softly, tucking the flower into her raven hair.

"Mom, you should have seen papa chase me! He was so slow!" Diana says, rolling her eyes.

"You're still young. I'm not as athletic as I used to be." Noctis says, suddenly appearing next to the two of you.

"Hey papa? Why do you love mama so much?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
Noctis' eyes flickered towards yours briefly, a small smile edging towards his lips.

"f-n is the most extraordinary, courageous, outstanding woman I have ever met. No one can compete with her. Over the past weeks of meeting her for the first time, I somehow knew she was more of a bodyguard to me. I've fallen in love with her." He answers confidently, gazing into your orbs with an enchanted look. Everyday, he felt as if he was falling deeper in love with you. Your cheeks grew a light pink, fidgeting under his loving gaze.

"Aw~ You guys are so cute. No lovemaking with your daughter around." A familiar voice comments, causing the the three of you to look.

"Prompto! Don't say that word in front of my daughter!" Noctis growled, wanting to keep the child as innocent as possible.

"Oh well. A few weeks with me and she will learn a lot of words from me." Prompto said cheekily with a shrug before sprinting in the opposite direction as the ravenette sprung from his place. A few screams and laughs echoed through the open area as Noctis vanished into blue crystals, chasing after the blonde.

"Mom,what did uncle Prompto mean by that?" Diana asked with an innocent glint held in her e/c eyes.

"It's nothing." You answered, wanting to dismiss the thought of your child shouting perverted statements without knowing the meaning behind them.