Taking Control

You struggled against the iron grip of the Magitek soldier pinning you to the ground face first, twisting both of your arms against your back. The screams and grunts of your allies filled your ears as you spotted Noctis kneeling helplessly, a gun held point blank to the back of his head.

"Now what will it be? Surrender or watch the prince die by shooting his brains out." Aranea says, pressing the end of her spear against his neck, slowly cutting through his skin.

"No! Take me instead!" You yelled out desperately, trying to prevent the death of Noctis.

"Hm, take a strong, chosen one in return for saving a naive prince and a useless princess? That is seems like a fair trade." Aranea replies. She snaps her fingers, signaling the Magiteks to release the rest of the group.

A Magitek pulls you up onto your feet roughly by your hair, placing metal cuffs around your wrists. It shoved you towards the landed airship, following the lead of Aranea. You summoned a clear barrier around the airship, already knowing that the prince would try to follow you. You bit your bottom lip, hearing the pounding of his fists on the shield.

"f-n! Remove this fucking barrier right now!" You heard him yell, making you bite your lip hard enough to retract blood. You gave the prince one last glance as the ship's entrance was sealed shut.

The red soles of his boots beat against the ground as he chased after the fleeing airship, readying his sword to throw.

"Noct, don't!" Prompto tackles him to the ground, struggling to prevent the prince from following the Imperial airship. Noctis knees Prompto in the stomach rolling on top of him, punching him harshly in his face repeatedly.

"Noctis stop!" Ignis yelled as he looped his arms around Noctis', pulling him off of Prompto.

"What the hell is wrong with you Noct!?" Gladio angrily says, furrowing his eyebrows.

Noctis only grunted as he yanked himself away from Ignis' grip, his ruby eyes staring downward. Prompto picked himself up onto his feet, wiping away the blood trickling down the corner of his mouth with his hand.

"I know your angered by the loss of f-n, but that doesn't give you an allowance to harm the rest of us." Ignis states, his eyes fixed on him.

"It's alright Ignis. I know how Noct feels." Prompto says suddenly as he rubbed his now bruised cheek.

"Listen Noct, I also care for her too. She's like a sister too me. But we need to keep track of our actions. We can't just chase the airship with the risk of being shot. Who knows where it's heading to now." Prompto adds with sincerity, placing a hand on Noctis' shoulder.

Noctis sighed deeply, 'Please be safe f-n. I can't imagine if anything happens to you.'

???
Shaky pants was the only noise echoing through the abandoned cell, accompanied with the occasional sound of squeaking mice. Your head leaned limply against the cold, cobblestone wall, sweat dribbling down your neck. You shifted slightly in your spot, the metal binds on your wrists and ankles jingling. As soon as the airship landed, you were pushed carelessly to a torture room, where Magiteks slashed at you repeatedly. The wounds coating your arms and legs still stung a little. The only thing that prevented you from using your abilities to escape were the hundreds of Magitek soldiers and war machines patrolling the whole perimeter of the area. You would be outnumbered one hundred to one.

"How have you still not given in to us yet?" A male's voice asked. Your eyes sparked white, unable to recognize the figure standing outside your cell.

"You can't break me." You spat out, making the mysterious figure scoff.

"Believe me. You should give into the calling of death while you have the chance." The man stated, readying the machine in his hand.

You screamed in pain, hearing a loud, shrieking noise linger in your ears. Something cold and metal clamped onto your neck, silencing your yells. Your body leaned against the cell's wall, your h/c locks covering your face.

"Now, answer the question. Who are you loyal to now?" He asked, unlocking the cage's door with the click of the key.

"Niflheim." You stated in a monotone voice.

"Good." He hauled you out of the cage, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. Your life-filled eyes were now colored grey, staring at the ground emotionless. You were their test subject for their newly created mind control machine. The metal choker around your neck was the cause of this. He was right, this was much worse than death. They were sending you out to eliminate the prince once and for all. What would happen when you gain back control of yourself and learn that the prince died by your hands?

Time Skip
Noctis scrolled through the pictures on his phone, stopping on a certain one. It was taken while you were sleeping. You were the last one to wake up during that day and Noctis wanted some sort of memo to remember you by. So the dorky prince snuck a pic of you still asleep, grinning at his new favorite picture.

"Noct, you alright?" Noctis panicked slightly, locking his phone quickly. Prompto raised an eyebrow as he turned around to look at the prince, noting his unusual behavior.

"Um, yeah I'm okay." Noctis answered, thankful that Prompto turned around, facing forward again.

The five of them were heading again back to Altissia, to fulfill their duties and your deal. To be wedded in Altissia without any interruptions. Cor recently called him, saying that his father was safe and was awaiting his arrival there. Yet, he sensed something was wrong like things weren't in balance anymore. Someone tipped off the sides of good and evil. He couldn't put his finger on it. Luna also had a strange feeling of trouble. She did not want to go through with the wedding until this feeling would wash away. She predicted that something horrible would happen at the wedding.

Time Skip
White streamers, balloons, and a variety of other decoration were hung up everywhere around the city. Many people spoke a brief congratulations before heading off to help prepare for the wedding. Noctis was surrounded by a many officials, either congratulating him or trying to discuss a personal matter about Niflheim. Luna was hoarded by a group of girls, all of them saying how lucky she was to be marrying the prince. She only responded with a soft, but guilty smile. Luna only hoped for you to arrive suddenly, preventing the wedding from happening.

"Lunafreya, the king asks for your presence." Cor stated, pushing his way through the hoard. Luna politely excused herself from the group of girls, all of them making a path for her. She walked her towards King Regis, spotting Noctis already waiting for her next to his father.

"Luna, Noctis, I am pleased to see the two of you unscathed." King Regis says, leaning on his cane.

"We're glad to see you're safe King Regis." Luna says, bowing towards him.

"No need for the formalities, you'll soon be part of the family." He says with a chuckle. Luna smiles softly, remembering how Noctis never really was the formal type of person from the start.

"Noctis, where is f-n? I haven't seen her since you have arrived." He asks. Noctis didn't reply at all, his sad, blue eyes gazing at his father's old ones.

"She was captured by the Niflheim army when we were heading here. She stayed behind to allow us to escape." Noctis says, confusing Luna.

That didn't happen at all. She closed her eyes at the memory. Magiteks. More than fifty of them were attacking all six of them. f-n did her very best trying to protect all of them, but it was pointless. One by one, each of them were caught forced down onto their knees or stomach, a Magitek pinning a gun to their head. Everyone could have died right then and there, yet you were the light that set them free. Luna sighs deeply with a downcast eyes.

"Luna, are you alright?" Her purple-blue eyes flickered back to Regis'.

"No, your majesty." She admitted while shaking her head.

"No worries Luna. Everyone always becomes nervous when their wedding will take place soon." Regis replied with an amused smile. She silently nodded her head slowly, unable to speak any words.

???
"Remember f-n, all those people in Altissia despise us Imperials. They don't deserve any mercy." The man whispered into your ear. Your grip tightened on the double sided sword in your hand, nodding mindlessly at the statement. His grin grew larger, patting you on the shoulder.

"Don't worry sister. We'll be reunited again soon." He said quietly.