Altissia ~City Upon the Water

Your nostrils were filled with the scent of salty waters. Prompto couldn't stop taking selfies with his phone on the boat. Ignis was busy navigating the ship in the control room. Noctis and Gladio were sitting comfortably on the seats, nodding their heads at certain moments while speaking of random matters. You sat peacefully, enjoying the cool, breezy air brushing through your hair.
To think it had only been two weeks since you've met up with the group. Personally, you didn't want things to end so soon. Everything just went by in a flash; getting lost in the cave, hanging out in Hammerhead and meeting the mechanic, Cindy.

Though, the one thing you couldn't believe was how you developed feelings for the Prince of Lucis. All those short moments with him, hearing his deep voice rumble in your eardrums, his soft, yet fierce blue eyes, his laugh, his handsome looks. He seemed absolutely perfect in your eyes, but you knew he truly wasn't from his perspective. You notice how he slips up when talking, bringing up his father randomly then suddenly dismissing the topic. But, he was going to marry Luna so when you started developing feelings for him, you just pushed them away. The thought of the two of you together only seemed like a distant dream, forgotten and left alone.

You giggle, seeing Prompto nearly tripping off the boat, wailing his arms around wildly while trying to regain balance.

"Ah, Ignis! Watch where you're going!" He complains.

"Prompto, we didn't even bump into anything." Ignis shouts back.
Prompto rubs his neck awkwardly, noticing how the boat really didn't hit anything. It was just an endless ocean, reaching the horizon.

"Prompto, you really shouldn't just go to conclusions immediately after something happens." You comment.

"But I nearly fell out of the boat f-n!" Prompto says, crossing his arms with a pout.

"There, there pouty, no need to get so angry~" You say with a mocking tone, messing up his blonde hairdo. He yelp, running his hands through his hair trying to fix it back to its original state. You shake your head side to side, brushing your hair away from your eyes.

Time Skip
Your mouth dropped open in awe at the magnificent scenery of the legendary city, admired for its countless canals and architecture. Altissia, the city upon water as many people labeled it as. Roaming tourists explored around every inch of the aquatic streams, your ears picking up on the occasional sound of camera shutters going off.

"First time here?" The prince chided with an amused smirk.

"Yeah, is it that obvious?" You answer sheepishly.

"Don't worry there's a lot more to see." Your fingers became interlocked with larger ones, shuffling over your feet as Noctis tugged you away from the rest of the group.

"N-Noct! What about the others?" You question him as he navigates you through the bustling tourists.

"I already texted Ignis. We'll back up with them later in a hotel." He responded, slowing down to a walking pace.

"So where are we going?" You ask.

"Somewhere." He answers bluntly, much to your curiosity.

"You can't just say somewhere. That doesn't even answer my question." You argue. Noctis places a finger over your mouth, making a "Sh" noise.

"Just trust me. All right?" He says with a wink, causing a light blush to appear on your cheeks. You nod your head in response. He pulls his hand away, dragging you to a gondala with a gondalier.

"Excuse me sir, may you take us on a tour around Altissia?" Noctis asks politely, somewhat surprising you.

The gondalier nods a yes, gesturing for the two of you enter in the boat.
Noctis steps into the gondala, never releasing your hand as you wobbled onto the surface of the wooden boat. The both of you sit down, the man starting to stroke against the crystal waters with his paddle. You go into a dream-like state, feeling the gondala rock back and forth peacefully.