"After the War is Over?"

Her fingers laced over the hem of her knee high dress, watching you curiously with her hazelnut eyes. You breathed out a deep sigh before initiating an actual conversation with the bashful Amicitia girl.

"So, how is the king Iris?" You questioned with guilty smile, brushing a few tresses behind your ear with knit eyebrows.

"To tell you the truth, I have no possible idea. Ever since the treaty signing, no one in Lestallum has heard anything about the Majesty. I only pray that he's alright." The shoulder length haired female answered almost hopelessly, shrugging her shoulders with an evident frown.

"Me too. How did you know we were even here anyway? I don't remember the Kingsglaive or any other people sending a messenger to lend us this valuable information." You confessed, narrowing your eyes questionably.

"I believe her name was Gentiana? She had really long black hair and most likely wore the most elegant of sleek black robes I've ever seen in my entire life." She responded, slightly fawning over the tall lady.

"I've heard one or two things about her."

"Great! So I do know who I'm talking about. I guess I'll tell you the whole story now." She shifted slightly in her spot on the bench before continuing her statement. "She approached when I was visiting a nearby grill place that just opened up. Of course when she asked if I was the younger sister of Gladiolus Amicitia, I had to answer with a yes. She just wanted me to tell you all that Noct's father is in safe hands."

"That's a relief." You breathed out, placing a hand over your chest, feeling your heart race beneath your fingertips.

Your memory of the elegant adviser of the Tenebraean princess haunted you. Her olive eyes were always filled with mischief and ominous secrets. You personally weren't aware of anything related to her past or connections with other family members. She just suddenly appeared from nowhere and swooped underneath Lunafreya to nourish her abilities for future Oracle duties in her life.

"So f-n, what's it like being a guard of the prince, the Lucii line?" Iris suddenly questioned with slight excitement laced in her voice.

"Um, it's actually quite enjoyable. It's fun to kick Imperials asses once in awhile. I've been giving my contributions to the war through this guard duty." You confessed, performing a brief punch into your other palm with a snigger.

You internally murdered the inner voice chanting in your head saying, "Noctis and f-n kissing in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!". 'Quite childish in your opinion. Stupid thought bubbles and my mysterious voices,' you thought.

"Prompto told me over the phone where you guys were headed." Iris adds. You nod in response.

"Is it true that Noctis kissed you?" She mentions suddenly, freezing every blood vessel once pulsing beneath your skin. Your blood ran cold at her sentence.

"It is true~ Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about it." Iris says with a giddy tone, placing her index finger over her lips in a shushing motion.
You sigh, plastering a nervous grin across your lips. 'How many people has Prompto told already?' You questioned in your mind.

"So where are you guys heading to now?" She asked with a tilt of her head causing her bangs to sway.

"Not sure. That's Noct's decision." You answer, oblivious of the guy himself walking towards you.

"I do worry about him sometimes. He can be reckless and let's his anger take over his actions. I just hope he doesn't get injured because of it." You continue, making Iris coo an 'aw' dreamily.

An interrupting cough broke your serious trance, craning your head towards the ravenette previously tip toeing behind you. His eyelids fluttered a little, leaning against one of the stone pillars with a giddy grin. His arms were crossed over his broad chest, releasing a deep sigh in accommodation.