Chapter 29

Enjoy.

Katelyn POV

"There ya go, all done." The doctor had finished stitching up Kendall's head. I held his hand. "It won't affect your hair, so don't worry." Kendall let out a sigh. "Be careful and get some rest, when you go home lay, down on a pillow."

"Thank you so much doctor." He smiled and walked out. I caressed Kendall's cheeks and gave him a long kiss. I after a minute, I pulled away. "I'm so sorry." He put his hands on my waist.

"It's not your fault, your brother did it and your father sat back and watched the show with a bowl of popcorn in his hand." His eyes were still red from crying, he was in pure pain. I would be too, him just crying makes him stronger than me.

I would've been balling out on the floor. I gave him kiss after kiss. "Man, I should let your brother beat me up more often if I get all these kisses." I chuckled and kissed him again. He jumped down and I grabbed his hand.

"Are you ok?" Probably my fifth time asking as we walked toward the car.

"Katelyn, I assure you I am fine." I nodded and he got into the car. I drove back home.

"I want you in bed as soon as we get home, no talking no nothing, anything you need, I will get it." He put his hands up.

"Yes Nurse Katelyn." I pulled up to the house and we got out of the car. I opened the front door and let Kendall go in first.

"Kendall, are you ok?" My mom asked.

"I'm-."

"No speaking." I smiled at my mom and took Kendall upstairs. He laid down on the bed and I pulled up the blankets. "Are you ok?" He nodded and I kissed his lips. I tried to pull away but he pulled me back down. A knock was heard on the door. We pulled apart and I turned to look. It was Kaid.

"Kaid, Daddy's restin-."

"Katelyn, he can come in, I miss him." I nodded at him and let Kaid walk over. He got on to the bed and laid on Kendall's chest. "I'm ok Kaid." Kendall rubbed his back. I smiled at the sight, the sight I thought I'd never see.

"Well, I'm going downstairs, tell me if you need anything, Kaid." He looked at me. "Take care of Daddy." He nodded and put his head back down. I closed the door to our bedroom. Now, it was time to beat the hell out of my brother and talk some sense into my father. I'll start with Ryder. I walked quickly to his room and I banged on his door.

He opened. "What? Why are you banging on my door?" I laughed. Was he seriously asking me that question. I slapped him in the face. "What the hell!"

"You shouldn't have done that to Kendall! Why would you do that to him! He's doing everything he's supposed to be doing now, so stop hurting him!" Ryder was glaring at me.

"That's not what you were saying a month ago."

"Yes! You're right! I wasn't saying anything nearly close to this a month ago, but now he's better and he deserves a second chance." He slammed the door in my face. I walked downstairs, my father's turn now.

He was in the kitchen talking with my mother. "Dad! What was that?! You just let Ryder beat Kendall like that?! Are you serious?!"

"He deserved it!"

"No, no he really didn't! He may have deserved it a month ago, but not now! I gave him a second chance and he has really proven to me that he can be the man I need!" My dad clenched his jaw and looked at me, stern.

"That boy is nothing but trouble, he's not good enough for you!" I chuckled dryly.

"Well, you better get you used to him because we are eventually gonna get married."

"Over my dead body!" I shrugged and shook my head. My father and brother were gonna have to accept Kendall whether they liked him or not. I could understand if Kendall was a douche, but he's been nothing but civil to both of them.

I didn't feel like hearing more crap so I just went up to our room and laid in the bed with Kendall and Kaid. Kaid had falled asleep, but Kendall didn't. Kaid was laying next to Kendall on the bed. "I thought I told you to get rest, " I said softly.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Do you want me to take Kaid to his room?" He shook his head and waved me off.

"No, he's fine, I'm just not tired." I nodded and looked at him.

"Is the medicine working?"

"Yes, most definitely." I kissed his cheek.

"That's good," I said as a I stroked Kaid's hair.

"How'd it go with your dad and brother?" I rolled my eyes. "Not good I assume?" I shook my head. "Katelyn...you should've really known that already." I shrugged.

"They're my family, try to see the best in them." I muttered. He grabbed my hand. It really hurt me that my dad and brother won't even give Kendall a second chance. Oh well.

"I understand that babe." He leaned over and kissed my temple.

******

After many times of saying no, Kendall finally convinced me that we should go out and explore Cleveland. Right now, we were in my parents' other car driving around Cleveland, looking at everything.

"What's that stadium over there?" I looked, Quicken Loans Arena.

"That's where the Cavaliers play. Hence the big ass LeBron James sign..." Kendall busted out laughing.

"For real though, I didn't even see that." I looked at Kendall in the corner of my eye.

"I think the stitches may have infected your brain too." He chuckled and pointed fiercely like a child.

"Oooh! Oooh! The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! Look at that cool ass building!" I rolled my eyes and pulled into the parking lot. We went in and got bracelets. We started walking around. Kendall was explaining every musician in the building to Kaid. Kendall was as happy as a kid in the candy store.

"Katelyn." I turned around and saw someone.

"Oh..." I said lowly. Kendall looked at me.

"What?" He looked up.

"You!"

Hope you liked it. Until Next Time.

BTROFFICIAL