Chapter 18

Enjoy.

Kendall POV

I was laying on the couch flipping through channels. I've been doing this for the past three days. I broke my phone out of anger because I was thrown so much hate for treating Kaid the way I did. Dustin got even more pissed and told the fans what was really going on. That didn't go over so well and now I guess, my career is dead.

I've just been in my boxers watching Katelyn's tv like a 40 year old man that still lives with his parents. Katelyn was kind of annoyed with my presence I could tell, probably because I wasn't one to clean up after myself. Kaid was completely all for me being here. He was also, watching tv with me at the moment. I think I've finally got my head outta my ass and started spending time with my son.

I had no choice but to get my head outta my ass because my career is over, so I have nothing distracting me anymore. I sighed as I found nothing to be on. I looked at Kaid who was at sitting at my feet.

"Would you like to watch something?" He looked over at me and nodded. I handed him the remote and he quickly turned to Spongebob. I groaned. "Kaid, seriously?" He didn't respond. He absolutely loved this show because every time he was in front of the tv, he was watching this. I got up and went into the kitchen.

Katelyn was making a smoothie or something, I don't know. She saw me walk in and she rolled her eyes. I laughed.

"Every time I see you, you're rolling your eyes at me." I laughed some more.

"You could be a little more helpful to the house you're staying in at the moment." I shrugged and nodded.

"What exactly do you wish for me to do Katelyn?" She crossed her arms.

"Cleaning up after yourself and put some clothes on, you don't see me walking around here in my underwear." I looked her up and down.

"And I wish I did." She busted out laughing. I laughed along with her. "What?! I'm serious." She gained her composure and looked back up at me.

"I'm sure you do." I looked from side to side.

"So, what's stopping you?" She patted my chest. "No." She shook her head, I nodded. To be honest, staying here with Katelyn, we surprisingly didn't fight a lot, we had actually been getting along, probably because my relationship with Kaid is better. If that's better, then I know a lot of rocky relationships I have with people close to me will also become better. That includes my family. I didn't wanna talk about them right now though.

She started to walk pass me. I grabbed her arm and pull her back slightly. "So I was wondering, maybe..." She raised her eyebrows. I was gonna ask her if I could take her to dinner. I didn't forget about that James dude, I didn't want her to end up with him. Did I want her to end up with me? I don't even know. "I could take you out to dinner, or whatever you wanna do." She looked away and nodded slowly.

"Sure..." I had a surprised look on my face. Wow, I didn't think she would say yes to be honest. I quickly turned my face into a cocky one, my signature smirk. She rolled her eyes. "I didn't think you'd say yes, since you like James and all..."

"Oh my god, James and I have nothing ok, just like you and I have nothing." I scoffed. As if.

"What do you mean we have nothing? Did I not tell you that I loved you a few days ago." She sighed.

"Yes and I said the same thing to you, but just because you and I love each other still, doesn't mean we're together now." I smirked and grabbed her hands.

"But we could be, forget about that James dude and just be with me." She looked at me, uncertain. I didn't really plan on asking Katelyn if she wanted to date me again, this was just in the heat in the moment. My heart was pounding out of my chest and my breathing was far from steady.

"You only wanna be with me so you can stick it to James?" I chuckled.

"No, I really wanna be with you, we don't have to be something serious right off the bat, just let me kiss you and hold your hand. Yeah?" She looked up at me. I couldn't exactly read her eyes.

"I'll go out to dinner with you, but that still doesn't change what you did." The reason Katelyn and I broke up wasn't just because of Kaid, but I cheated on her with some other girl. That didn't end well at all. She looked like she was emotional remembering that day I told her I cheated on her. I rubbed her arms.

"You know you never compared, you still don't so just forget about it, I love you."

"You would've never cheated on me if you truly loved me, maybe we shouldn't go out to dinner." I sighed.

"Katelyn I was dumb for cheating on you, if I could change the past I would, I would change everything that happened between you and I and Kaid, I love you so much. I-I love him so much." I never quite said that out loud before, it was weird. "I'm different, I swear, since my career is over, my head is finally out of my ass. Just let me take you to dinner, please."

"Ok..." I smiled.

"Ok, a new beginning?" I looked at her.

"Maybe."

Hope you guys liked. Until Next Time.

BTROFFICIAL