Chapter 1 (Tig POV)

The day started out pretty normally for me. Woke up, kicked out the whore I slept with the night before, and went to get something for my hangover. Wandering out of my room, I stopped to take a piss and headed to the kitchen to find some grub. Jax was in the kitchen, brewing up coffee. Seeing me, he nodded to me, saying, “Morning. You look like shit.”

I grabbed the coffee pot, which had finally filled up, and poured myself a cup. “Yeah, I feel like it, man.” I took a sip, burning my lip. “FUCK! That hurt!”

Jax cracked up. “They put warning labels on shit for a reason.”

I shrugged. “Whatever, man…. So, what’s on the club’s agenda for today?” I took another sip of coffee and looked at Jax over the rim of the mug.

Jax shrugged. “I don’t know. Prez didn’t say. Guess I’d watch out for a meeting.” Walking out to the yard, he slapped me on the shoulder.

I finished off my coffee and headed outside, too. A lot of regular work to be done, even if the club didn’t have any business. I headed to the shop and got straight to work. Some old lady’s alternator went out on her car, and it looked like it was going to be an annoyingly difficult job to fix. The sooner I work on it, the sooner it gets done and out of my hair.

Two hours later, I had finished fixing the piece of shit when Bobby waltzed over. Resting his elbow on the tool box, he asked, “Finally got Mrs. Harms’ piece of shit fixed?”

I nodded, putting the rest of the tools away. “Finally. It was a BITCH to work on. Oh well. It’s done now.”

Bobby nodded, looking the car over. “Well, I have to head into town, drop off some paperwork for Clay. If you’re not busy, you wanna ride with?”

I thought about it. I really didn’t have too much to do for the rest of the day, just little projects. Nothing that couldn’t wait for an hour or two. I shrugged. “Sure. I don’t have too much more on my plate today. I’ll ride with.” I grabbed a rag and wiped my hands. I slid on my vest, and Bobby and I headed to the bikes.

It turned out Bobby had to make a couple different stops for the paperwork. I was about ready to pull my hair out when Bobby finally came out of the latest building. I gave him an exasperated look, and he rolled his eyes. “We’re done, you whiney fucker. Let’s head back.”

We had just gotten going and pulled up to a stop sign when we heard something. It sounded like… a Victory. Someone was driving through Charming on a Victory motorcycle. Who did that?! It was Harley or nothing! I looked at Bobby, who was thinking the same thing as I was.  We needed to check this out.

We didn’t have to. Soon, the person in question came riding through the intersection in front of us on a solid black Victory Jackpot. A 2010, if I wasn’t mistaken. As soon as we could, Bobby and I gunned it, trying to keep track of the mystery Victory rider.

We ended up following the rider to the supermarket. We stayed a little ways away, yet still close enough to see who it was. You couldn’t tell anything from their appearance so far, because they were dressed head to toe in black leather, with a full black helmet. How they were surviving in this heat, I’ll never know.

Bobby and I watched as they parked their bike in a parking space and turned off the engine. Sliding off, we saw them reach up and unhook their helmet, pulling it off of their head. A waterfall of dark brown hair fell out as the helmet left their head. Still unable to see well, we watched as they pulled off their leather jacket, revealing a nice set of tits under a green tank top. Wait… IT’S A WOMAN?!

Bobby and I looked at each other in shock. Turning back, we watched as the woman went into the grocery store after pulling a purse out of her saddle bags. Still in shock, we sat there, staring at the entrance. Finally, Bobby said, “We need to get back at let Clay know. Who knows what this means or who she is…”

I was barely able to nod. I was too busy thinking about how hot she was. Bobby finally smacked me over the head. “OW! ALRIGHT! Let’s go, then,” I said, kickstarting the engine. Bobby shook his head and started his, and we headed back to the clubhouse.