Chapter ~Thirty~

WE'RE IN THE THIRTYYYYYYYYS!!!

And it just so happens, this is the turning point. >:D

Congratulations, you have gotten to Chapter thirty, where the wheels start turning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:~* NATHAN *~:.

            I was breathing heavily. I collapsed on the bed and moaned. I curled into a ball and tried to block out the presence of him stumbling out of the room. Hearing the front door slam close I let myself begin to cry again. The sweat slowly dried, but it would be a while before the blood would crust up.

            I stared at the ground where I had laid the day before. At least today I would be paralyzed on the bed and not the cold ground. I weakly grabbed the sheet and pulled it over my quivering body. I wanted to turn over but the pain in my back and hips made it impossible.

            I stared out the window. It wasn’t raining today.

            The sun was high in the sky.

            Outside was warm…

            My home was cold.

            My parents were dead.

            My life was spent growing up too soon.

            My friends were gone.

            My future is gone.

            I’m dying.

            I wasn’t dying fast enough.

            I could never go back to normal.

            This all happened because of Ryder.

            My love hates me with all his heart.

            I was alone.

            I felt my eyes droop half way close. I was really…really tired. He was going to come back tonight. He kept coming back, every night. Suddenly my ear twitched to a sound in the distance. I could barely comprehend any images, sounds or thoughts. I was going under again. “Nathan?” Was my name being called my someone, or was it my imagination? My body began shaking and my lip quivered. He was back already?

            “Nathan!” I heard my name being screamed. It hurt my ear, but it didn’t sound like him.

            Something yellow entered my bleary vision. A hand touched my shoulder and I wanted to scream at whoever it was to not touch me but the most I could do was cringe away.