Chapter ~Twenty-Seven~

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN CITY FANS! YEEEEEAH! GIVE ME LOVE!

Extremely short chapter, but it's something ;D

Hm…do you need a recap? Nah. Last time on This Rose Bleeds: Nathan got a job from the Red Rose to cater at some guys birthday, in which he bumps into, yupp, you guessed it, THE EVIL MR. STEVEN. Right before he was taken advantage of again, the unexpected MATTSON appears. Nathan finds out MATTSON IS MR. STEVENS NEPHEW AND LIVE WITH HIM, AND THAT MR. STEVEN FOUND OUT ABOUT RYDER BECAUSE OF HIM! BUT MATTSON SAVES NATHAN FROM HIS EVIL UNCLE AND NOW HERE IS TWENTY SEVEN, IN RYDERS POV!

ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 .:~* RYDER *~:.

I checked my watch. Obviously Jonah and Marcus were taking their sweet time meeting me. I tossed my bag onto my back and decided to wait one more minute. I needed to talk to Marcus about the project for Math. We got nothing done so far. Plus, the last time we met, it was Nathan getting the work together. I’m pretty sure…he doesn’t give a shit about the project anymore. I told Marcus we should just do it ourselves. He agreed, but said only because he didn’t want to force us together in the same room.

            Gee, how considerate. Why do I feel like he was complying more for his sake than for mine?

            I was about to enter the building, tired of waiting for my friends, when this pretty nice car rolled into the parking lot. I got a strange feeling in my stomach and followed it with my eyes.

            The people that came out made me sick. I forced myself to breathe in and out, and not march over there and pick a fight.

            Mattson kept his eyes trained on Nathan as they got out. Nathan continued walking, and didn’t seem to see me.

            They came to school together.

            NATHAN. AND. MATTSON.

            This should probably be nothing, right? It is nothing. Mattson has hurt him before, right? There’s no way Nathan would be with him right? Then again, the other night…

            I clenched my jaw. This was his game. He did this on purpose. He’s probably playing his game on Mattons now. I felt my blood boil. I was going to shove it in his face.

            Ass-fucking faggots.

            Before he could see me and I entered the building and grabbed the nearest girl, who I recalled was one of those that would vie for my attention. A month ago she would have seemed pretty attractive, but now she seemed dull.

            “Hey beautiful.” I said, as if I were “surprised” to see her.

            “Hey Ryder.” She said, completely turning her back to her friends.

            “I heard you broke up with your boyfriend. Must suck.”