Chapter ~Twenty-Five~

BUAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE YALL!

If you guys weren't aware, I have another story going on right now, NOOOO, NOT "LISTEN DONT TOUCH", the other one! IT'S CALLED PAINT ME HAPPY! IT SUUUUUCKS AND I DOUBT YALL WOULD LIKE IT VERY MUCH, BUT IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY, YOU MIIIIIIIIGHT LOVE THAT ONE TOO! >:D SOOOOOO YEAH!

CHECK IT OUT!

RECAP!

            “SHUT UP!” He yelled and I …couldn’t do anything.  “You used me Nathan. And…and GOD! I don’t want to see you either! You are so much fucking trouble. I can’t think straight, and your just being a shitty, fucking, whore, going around to whatever guy you see. I bet you like what that guy does to you. I can’t believe I actually fell for you and all your lies! Well you know what? It’s a shame I’ve EVER met you! It's a shame you didn’t die with your dad tried to kill you. Your parents must be glad where they are because your not there to fucking ruin it-!”

            There was a loud crack and silence fell around us.

            All you could hear was the breathing of the person who was yelling.

            And the breathing of the person crying.

            “I…”

            His stormy grey eyes were wide in shock, his head forced to face the side.

            “I…”

            The red mark on his check from where I slapped him bruised his skin.

            “I…”

            He finally turned slowly to look at me. Even with the mark…Ryder was beautiful. And in pain.

            “I’m sorry.” I cried.

            So many emotions passed across his face, and after only a second I couldn’t bare to look him in the eyes. I shouldn’t… “I…”

            I shouldn’t have came here…

            I shouldn’t have let Ryder get so close.

            When I …knew…

            This would happen.

            That both of us would get hurt.

             “I’m sorry.” I whispered in agony. I ran past him, unable to avoid our shoulders touching on the way out. The tiny contact sent full shocks throughout my body and I screamed on the inside.

            I flew through the house. I wanted to slam the door shut behind me but it came out as a weak push and it barely made a click.