Chapter 1

[Edited]

Gray's pov
Me and Lucy were married for 2 years and she's been throwing up for the past 3 days. I wonder why.

Lucy's pov

*throwing up*

I've been throwing up ever since we got back from our 1 month honeymoon in Seoul.

Maybe I'll go ask Lisanna, her and Natsu have been married for a couple of years and have 2 daughters

Susan their oldest is 6 years old, she has Natsu's salmon hair and Lisanna's blue eye's and personality.

Then there's Nali and yes they named their kid after their couple name. Well she's basically Natsu but with white hair and she's 4.

I was about to leave the mansion when gray grabbed my wrist.
"Where are you going love?" he asks puling me to his chest, I blushed and replied.

"I'm going to Lisanna's place dear" he sighed, nodded and left go of my wrist.

I left and went to my cars we have tons of cars in the garage, you could say that it's a museum of cars.

I drove to their house and knocked and then the girl version of Natsu opened the door wearing a pink dress that matches her hair.

"Hi! Aunt Lucy" Susan says moving aside for me to enter. "Hi Susan! where's mother?" I asked bending down a bit to her height.

"She's upstairs, let me call her, be right back" she said dashing up the stairs her dress and hair swishing behind her

'Just like her mother' I thought I  walked to their living room and saw Natsu, he was asleep on the couch, snoring and drooling.

After, I sat down I felt like vomiting so I went to the bathroom and stayed there for a while until Lisanna came.

"Oh my! Lucy are you ok?" she asked looking at me with a worried face.

"Sure! If throwing my guts out means I'm ok then I'm ok" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes

"Ok, Lucy take this" she said taking out a pregnancy test from the cabinet

"Sure but why do you have a pregnancy test in your cupboard?" I asked suspiciously looking at Lis, she blushed.

"Well you know for emergencies" she says sheepishly as she scratched her cheek with her finger.

I giggled, took the stick and pushed her out (gently) I pissed (I couldn't find the right word) on the pregnancy test, waited for a few minutes and checked the stick there were two lines.

I came out and saw Lis and Natsu waiting on the couch. Lis noticed me and stood up

"So?" she asks, I showed her the stick with tears in my eyes, her own eyes widened and helped me to the couch before my legs would give in.

"Lucy, this is great!" Natsu said grinning at me, I smiled back but with less enthusiasm.

"You, ok?" Lis asked noticing my smile. I shook my head and sighed.

"It's just surprising, that's all" they both sighed in relief that I wasn't thinking about something negative.

I spent the day at their house talking about pregnancy and how it was for the both of them and about child birth, which I learned to be a huge pain and would take a couple of days to heal.

I went home to tell Gray, Lyon,and Juvia and yes they are living with us. I mean come on our mansion might look like a mansion but when you go inside it's like a castle.

I pulled up and parked the car. I went inside to see Gray talking to Loke about something.

I went and tackled Gray in a 'Lucy Hug'. "Lucy, get off me" said my raven haired husband as he laughed. I got off him and dust off my jeans and helped him up.

'should I tell him' I thought to myself and stayed quite. Gray noticed and kissed me which made my come to my senses.

'yeah he deserves to know I mean he's the father' I thought again and took a deep breath

"grayimpregnantwithourbaby"I said as fast as I can then ran to my and Gray's room.