Haha. I got Rider wrapped around my pinkie finger. She's sexy and hot, but to clingy. This way I can let her down easy without being in a relationship. She's pretty funny, but I can't deal with her laugh. It sounds like I'm walking around with a hyena attached to my arm. Yeah, I'll break it off tommarow, or my reputation will go down a lot.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!!" Rider cackled. Ugh. I think my ear just split open.

"Hun, it wasn't that funny." I heard my ex-girlfriend say and turned to see a dirty look shot my way.

Get outta my life. You made my life miserable. Let me just add she broke up with me!!! So how can she be giving me the cold shoulder. I mean sure Rider IS her bestfriend ,well not anymore at least, but what's the big deal?

"Hahahaha!! Jeanna you're so FUNNY!!" Oh my gosh. Get me OUT OF here.

Just the my brother, the savior of my ears, called out to me.

"Hey Bastian! Come over here!"

"Ummm...Hun. I'm gotta go talk to my brother, talk to Jeanna,be back in a sec!"

"Okay, but don't be long, or else I'll come over you and drag you by that gorgeous hair." She smirked very evily, ran her hands through my hair and pulled my ear to her lips.

"Don't take to long.." She wispered in my ear. My god, this girl is so...weird.

I pulled away from her grasp, fixed my "gorgeous" hair, and walked over to Riley and...one of his friends? As I walked twoards them I thought, 'Hey I've seen this kid before...but where was it?'

"Hey Bro." I said as a  grabbed him in a headlock and gave him a nuggie.

"Owww! Dude stop it! Not in school!"

"Aww. Why? It's fun to tease you sophomores, espesially in school." I exclaimed as I released his now messed up hair and head.

Then I remembered, there's another one right next to us. He was standing there with earbuds in. Eyeliner, blonde hair, and Asking Alexandia t-shirt. Okay. He seems to not even care of a new person (myself) in his presence. He had a nice bone structure and his eyes were so, blue. I have to admit, I'm kinda jealous.

My brother nuged him lightly on the arm. He looked up from the patch of floor he was staring at and looked at us.

"Oh, hi." He said with a smile.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh, this is Rider, the one you talked to on the phone." Riley said as he deepened the word 'phone' and shot me a glare.

"Oh. Yeah, sorry about that."

"Oh! No, no it's not a big deal. I...uh...hi."

~Akward silence~

"Soooo..." Riley finally says.

"Uhm." Rider says as he starts to place his headphones in.

"Well..." I say.

BRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ah saved by the bell.

"Well me and Rider have to get to class, see you later bro!" He yelled as he pulled Rider. He was putting his iPod in his back pocket.

"By-" I started to say but then I was twirled around and forced into a kiss. When whoever this was let go, they brought my ear down to their ear, still cluching my hair, and said: "You kept me waiting to long..." Ugh. RIder.

"Uhm sorry."

"Nope, it's not okay." Okay. I'm done. Breaking this off NOW.

"Listen Rider, I think we should see other people."

"What?!" She shriked.

"We aren't working out. You're too clingy, your laugh is annoying, and yuo have the WORST sense of humor!" Omg! I just let everything out. I think it's because she broke my eardrums.

Hurt spread across her face. Tears formed. "Wow. I didn't know you felt that way. After two days, you say it's OVER?!"

"Yeah, I guess..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I need to get to class see you around. Then I walked around her stiff, pale figure and I walked to class. She's a sophomore, I'll get over her.

*Rider's POV* (Male)

Wow. Rider came into class pretty beat up. It looked like she was hit by a frieght train. Her make-up was running, she had tisses falling out of her binder, and there was water , which I think is tears, all over her sweater. It's gray so I can tell.

"RIDER! WHY ARE YOU 30 MINUTES LATE TO CLASS?!?!" Our history teacher, Ms. Bryan, yelled. I think everyone in the whole school heard her.

"I...uhm...I..." She stuttered through her gasps.

"THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER!"

"But I...-" She started but Ms. Bryan cut her off.

"OUTSIDE! NOWW!"

"Wh...what?"

"Go outside of this classroom and get your homework after class!"

"Oh..Okay..." She started to cry as she left the room.

I think Bastian 'broke-up' with her, and when I say 'broke-up' I mean he let her go. They weren't going out or anything, they just hung out and did stuff not normal friends would do. If that makes any kind of sense. But, anyways, lets see which girl he picks up now. Maybe he'll have one be tonite when I go over there to sleepover at their house. I'd normally say 'Riley's house' but now that I know he's his brother, I say their house.

I'm going to stop thinking and pay attention. She's like half way through the lesson and I have absolutely no idea what shes talking about. Hey, the damn tip of my hair curled. Damn hair. I didn't use enough product. Dammit. Stop. Thinking. And stop saying damn Rider. Damn.

Okay.. Haha I know that had not a lot but I think it described Bastian more. Well I hope you like it and I will update soon! Soooooo glad I was able to get some done. I know it's only the second chapter, but I'm happy because *starts singing*

I GOT IT DOOOONE

I GOT IT DOOOONE

IT'S ONLY THE SECOND CHAAAAAPTER

BUT I GOT IT DOOOONE

AND I REALLY NEEEEEDED TOOOOO

BECAUSEEEE I WAAAAAANTED TOOO!!

Hah I'm sorry...wanted to get it outta my system. Welll...BYE!