Chapter 52- Xavier

Xavier's pov.

"Who are you?"

"I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore I am perfect." I smile a big arrogant grin.

"Hey! I know you. You're the guy who was in the lab with Daniel when I found Soal. What? Are you here to finish the Job?" Yells the one with big Hair. Tate presumably they all huddle around Soal, except for the one immobilized by his cast.

Let then think I'm after her. It'll provide me with a better chance.

"You got me! Good job. Would you like a cookie?" I ask. I don't know where this insane bloodlust is coming from. Maybe I am going insane.

"Anyway, can you let me go now?" I ask Alex with a puppy dog look and he scowls.

"Oh well. I asked nicely." I push him back head over heels telekinetically and he smashes his head into a rock. He just lays there, unmoving.

"Procellárum glácies!" One of the girls scream and a storm of ice rains down from the sky. I bat it away with a little flick of my wrist the turn to her and throw the two girls off the cliff. I turn to the remaining guys and see angry looks in all of their faces. The all turn to fighting positions, fire sprouting from the long haired one's fingers.

Rain attempts a lightning bolt but fails miserably when he realizes his dilemma.

"Guys, I can't use magic. Alex is out." He is completely defenseless. The girl must have used ice storm while Alex was fighting for consciousness, a battle he obviously lost.

Something launches itself at me from behind and I cast it away. I hear a loud crash as the two bird girls land in a heap.

Elliot launches himself at me and tries to use his fire to punch me, but I dodge. Let's have some more fun. Our little hand to hand combat continues for a few moments before we are joined by Tate.

I fling Elliot away and turn my attention to the man who has turned his hand to weapons. I smile as I dodge the swing of a battle ax.

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN.

Noah swoops in and tries to get in an aerial attack but I swat him away, too.

I give Tate one last kick to the stomach and he falls to the ground clenching his gut.

"All that's left is you two. The telepath that can't fight for his life and the boy who can't move.

Ash grits his teeth.

"I'll show you. TANTIBUS"

"Huh. The nightmare. Two can play at that game. Tantibus." Our attacks battle for a bit before mine overpowers his and he falls to the ground, screaming at whatever nightmare he is having.

I turn to the immobilized boy.

"You were the one who caused all this. If you had just stayed at the branch, your friends wouldn't have been hurt. But now your owner wants you back." I walk over to him and he struggles to get up. I push him back down.

Noah, Soal, Isis, Elliot, and Tate struggle to get up, but I push them down too. Finally they realize they're struggling is futile and just watch in horror as I walk towards Rain.

"Time to come home" I say as I place my hand on top of his head. I move his brain around in his head and he screams out in pain before collapsing at my feet.

"RAIN!!" they scream.

"It was true. My vision was true. It came true." Cries Isis.

"Oh shut up." I say.

"He's not dead. Almost but not there." I pick up his long body and carry him bridal style. His head dangling off my arm.

"This was fun. I hope you try to rescue him so we can fight again," is the last this I say before I turn down the road, hop into my car and drive away, taking Rain with me.