Chapter 16- Soal

Soal's pov

I woke up the next morning to the smell of chicken fingers in the oven.

I quickly brush my teeth and run into the kitchen screaming 'chicken fingers' at the top of my lungs.

"That got you up, didn't it?" Jokes Noah.

I just jump up in response.

"I made French fries, too."

"All you need it ribs and this would be the best breakfast ever."

He just smiles, mischievously. 

"You didn't."

"Oh but I did."

"WOO!" I grab my food and give him a kiss on the cheek then take out a pot and a metal spoon and run around smacking the pot. 

"WAKE UP EVERYONE! BREAKFAST IS SERVED"

I yell.

"SHUT UP!! IT'S ONLY FRIKKIN 1:30 IN THE AFTERNOON! WHY ARE YOU WAKING ME UP?" Screams Ash.

I throw the spoon at him.

"HEY! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?" He yells coming out of the room to chase me with the metal utensil. He chased me all around the house yelling profanities.

I stepped behind Noah and he holds up a chicken finger to Ash.

"On guard" he declares starting a battle. 

Ash grabs another chicken finger and goes into a fencing position. 

They go into a full-fledged battle, Noah knocking Ash's chicken finger out of his hand.

"Victory!" Noah squeals, eating his weapon. 

By this time everyone was awake and confusion was written all over their faces.

"Noah beat Ash with a chicken finger." I answer their unasked question.

"Legit." Mutters Tate.

Everyone grabs their plates and eats in front of the TV.

"Let's watch heroes." I suggest, remembering the show I always watched before the incident.

"Yeah! Love that show." 

We pull it up on Netflix and watch it until its dinner time.

"Let's order pizza," suggests Noah. 

He gets a chorus of yeahs as his answer.

Thirty minutes later, there is a knock at the door and I get up to answer it.

I open it and see a guy with a pizza box.

NOAH! PIZZA’S HERE!" I yell.

"No need to call him, Soal Summers. I'm here for you." He smiles, revealing shark like teeth. 

I scream as he bites my arm.

"Go to sleep, darling. You’re in for hell."

Then, I black out from blood loss.