~Chapter 11~ A Blazing Encounter

We all manage to enter the Nether Fortress escaping the deadly fire charges of the ghasts. "I recognize this Fortress!" Fire informs. "We've been here many times, there's a portal on the upper level that can take us back to WindHelm!" Then she says "We have to follow the torches. Cory, you have been here before with me. Lead us to the upper level, I will look out for hostile mobs." Cory nods and starts walking  when I speak up. "Maybe we should check are health and food bars, since no doubt we might have to fight our way to the portal." Fire turns to me and nods. "Cory! We will check are health and food bars before we go!" She yells. Cory turns around and nods. I still have thirty-four carrots if anyone needs any." Daphne exclaims. "I have twenty potatoes an-Hey..wait a minute.. I have a book! Oh, I remember. I was looking at a book when you guys saved me from Herobrine's lair. It looks like a notebook." I explain holding the book up. "Well, go on. If that's Herobrine's notebook then it must be important!" Fire yells. I put the notebook down on the netherbrick ground. Everyone crowds around me to decipher the notebook. "Look! There's diagrams and math formulas!" Daphne says looking at the book. "Looks like instructions." Cory says. "This seems to be a map of the Overworld. Look, that's where WindHelm is!" Fire exclaims. "I'm not to familiar with computer codes but it's next to this diagram of the Enderdragon!" Cory says. "Turn the page (Y/n)." Fire informs me. I do as I'm told. "Look! This drawing shows the Enderdragon in the Overworld!" Daphne exclaims. "You don't think..." Cory exclaims with a look of fear. "Oh no...We have to get out of here now!" Fire screams as she jumps to her feet and runs through one of the netherbrick corridors that's lit with torches. We follow behind. "Wait, what's going on?!" I ask frightened. Fire stops in her tracks and turns to me grabbing my shoulders. "Herobrine is going to release the Enderdragon into the Overworld!" She practically screams. My eyes widen. She starts to run while we follow behind her. She then stops. "Fire what are you-" "Drink these now!" Cory is interrupted by Fire giving us Fire Resistance potions. "Hey why do w-" Three fiery balls go right by our heads. I look around and see five blazes floating in the air with fiery rods beside them. I quickly drink my potion, so do the others. I take out my iron sword and dodge a fiery ball. "As much I would like to stay and kill all of these blazes, we need to get to WindHelm fast! I hope we are not too late!" Fire yells. I run and dodge the blazes and get past them easily, and I'm followed by Fire, Daphne and Cory. We stop when we see a faint glow of purple down a pathway. "This way!" Cory says. We follow him and he leads us to the Nether Portal. Cory jumps in, then Daphne, then me. "Please don't be to late.." I hear Fire mumble to herself as I disappear through the portal.