~Chapter 18~ The Journey Continues

"So this is it, your dream house huh?" Cory asks Ender. "I guess it's a dream house and a nightmare house all in one." Ender exclaims. "What do you mean?"  "I mean..this is where my sister and I first spawned in this world. Don't get me wrong, we love minecraft! But when we realized that we were really here and stuck here..it became a nightmare. At first we decided do just make the best of it and started to build this house and started mining diamonds just like we would do in a game of minecraft. As the days went by..we realized we needed to try and find a way back to the real world, that's when we stumbled upon the End Portal. We believe that our best chances of getting home have to do something with the End Portal. However if we die it's game over, we're dead in real life. We decided it was to dangerous to go in without additional help. So we met you all and here we are." Ender finishes. At this time we arrived inside Ender's house. "Hey Ender, looks like our house has been griefed." Cici exclaims. "Yeah. I doubt they found our hidden base!" Ender says with confidence. We look at her confused. "Trust me, I'll show you in the morning." Fire walks upstairs. "Well, there's plenty of beds up here and once we are all up we can block the stairway." She says. We all walk upstairs and pick our beds and try to sleep. "Ughhh, we may not rest now, there are monsters nearby. I see one skeleton." Cory whines looking out the window. "Who wants to take care of it?" I ask looking at everyone. Before we decide who goes Cici jumps up and says "I got this!" and exits the room. "Will she be ok out there?" Roxy asks looking worried. "She'll be fine." Ender says getting under her bed's covers unworried. Five minutes later Daphne asks "Should someone go check on her and see if she's alright?" Just then Cici comes back in, blocks up the stairway, and jumps into bed. "Thanks for killing that skeleton for us Cici." Cory smiles. "Actually it was two skeletons, three zombies and a creeper. Oh, and there was an Endermen in the distance that wasn't bothering us but I killed it anyway, I needed another enderpearl." Cici says yawning. We all look at her in disbelief. "Well alright then, let's get some sleep!" Cory says laying down on his bed.

~Time Skip To The Morning~

At dawn, Ender leads the group from her house to one of the many trees in a roofed forest. "Did we have to wake up this early?!" Cory whines. "Yes, yes we did." Fire states. We walk up to one of the trees. "(Y/n), you have an axe right? Could you take out the two middle blocks of this trunk?" Ender asks me. "Ok." I say removing the blocks which revealed an underground tunnel. "This drops down to a storage room and the mineshaft. Help yourself to any of the supplies. You are going to drop into a pool of water so hold your breath. Just follow the lights." Ender says dropping down the hole. We all drop down into a pool of water. I follow the lights, the others following me. After a few seconds, we emerged from the water onto the stone ground. Just then, I see Ender opening an iron door. We follow her through the doorway and find ourselves in a room filled with chests. "You'll find an assortment of enchanting books, and an enchantment table is over there. Help yourselves!" Ender says with a smile. "Yay, free stuff!" Cory yells happily opening a chest. I open a chest and find a book of sharpness IV (4), and a book of power III (3). I grab them and walk over to the enchantment table. "Does anyone have any lapis lazuli?" I ask. "I've got ten lapis." Daphne offers. "And I have thirty three." Cici says. "Wow, why do you carry so much lapis around Cici?" Cory asks curiously. "I like the color!" Cici says defensively. "That's enough for all of us." Fire interjects holding a book of fire aspect II, and flame. I grab some lapis from Cici thanking her in the process and start to enchant my stuff.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

After enchanting our weapons and armor, Fire asks Ender "So, how far away are we from the End Portal?" She answers "We have to go through a small network of caves and a large mineshaft. Just on the other side of the mineshaft is where the stronghold is containing the End Portal." Enders explains. "Well let's do this, lead the way then!" Cory says impatiently. We follow Ender into her mine.

~Two Hours Later~

After navigating through the many caves, the mineshaft, and Cory almost getting blown up by a creeper, we find ourselves at the entrance of the stronghold.