~Chapter 5~ Getting Settled

Fire pulls me into the house. It's so beautiful! "This is the living room!" Fire says cheerfully.

 It's so beautiful! "This is the living room!" Fire says cheerfully

"Wow.." I awed. She then grabs my hand and leads me to a ladder. "Go up this ladder to get to your room." She says walking away. "I'll leave you to get settled in." I climb the ladder, carefully. I finally get to the top and open a trapdoor.

I look around and find a chest, being me I open it

I look around and find a chest, being me I open it. Their's a stone pic, iron sword, and some bread. I hear someone coming up the ladder, so I close the chest and open the trapdoor. "Hi Daphne!" I greet. "Hello there, I wanted to give you a few more things." She says, handing me some torches, clock, axe, and a hoe. "Thanks Daphne!" I thank her. "No problom!" She yells climbing down the ladder. After a while, I decide to go outside, and get materials. "Hey guys." Everyone looks up at me." I'm going to go out for a little, is that ok?" I ask, hoping one of them agrees. "Sure, but bring (D/n) with you, she will keep you safe." Fire says continuing to write in a book. She looks up again. "Remember to come inside before dark." She warns. "Got it!" I say walking out the door, with (D/n). I search my inventory and find my axe. I see some oak trees and go over to them. I sit (D/n) down farther away so I don't hit her accidentally. "How do I use this..?" I think holding my axe. I swing the axe and it hits the tree with a THUMP. I see the oak wood on the ground, and I pick it up. I do this for awhile, until I have a stack of oak wood. "Perfect!" I say to myself, walking back to the house. Then I see something I didn't want to see..