~Chapter 15~ On Our Way To The End

~Time Skip~

After we gathered our supplies, we were led to the end of a tunnel leading outside the city walls. We headed west following Ender's map. The Dragons roars grow fainter the further we travel. "So Ender, how good is your map? You're not getting us lost our you?" Cory questions. "The map is good, I know where I'm going." "You sure?" "Yes! In fact, we should be coming up on a deep ravine right about.." "WHOA!" Cory exclaims as Daphne grabs his shirt stopping him from falling. "Now." Ender smirks. Everyone steps up on the ledge to take a peek. "That's a deep ravine.." I say.

"Yeah

"Yeah.." Roxy adds. Cici stood awestruck. "Have you explored this ravine yet? If we didn't have such an important mission I would explore it." Fire says reluctantly. "Nope haven't explored it. Never seen it actually." Ender explains. "Wait..look! Way down there! There's mossy cobblestone down there, you know what that means, A dungeon! There could be saddles!" Before anyone could agree, Cory jumps. "Wait!" Fire yells. But it was to late. We watch as Cory lands in a small pool of water at the bottom of the ravine. "I'll be back in a couple minutes!" Cory yells up, disappearing into the darkness of the ravine. Fire growls. "Well, I wouldn't worry about him if I knew it was just a zombie spawner. But if it's a skeleton spawner, he might need some help. Ender, Cici, Roxy, Daphne, stay here. Me and (Y/n) will be back." Fire states. "Wait, wha-!" I was cut off by Fire grabbing my arm and jumping into the ravine. I scream the whole way down. It seemed like forever until we reached the bottom. We crawl out of the water onto the stone ground. "You could've warned me that we were jumping!" I yell at Fire. "Sorry, I worry about Cory sometimes. He's brave and a good fighter but sometimes he bites off more then he can chew." Fire says. I nod and we look for Cory.

Meanwhile.. 300 miles away..Herobrine, who is aware of the groups journey speaks to his minions..

???'s POV

"I want you to go to the End and eliminate them, all of them." Herobrine says, monitoring a small group of players. "Yes sir." Me and my sister agree. A door revealing an Ender Portal opens. I swing my head looking over at the door, my black hair whips around. We walk over to the Portal. Just before we jump in I look over at my sisters orange eyes smirking. She smirks as well. "Let's do this."