~Chapter 12~ Too Late..

After teleporting from the nether, we make our way above ground. We are all hoping that Herobrine has not put his evil plan in motion. As we open the door from the nether chamber, are hopes are dashed. We see chaos in the streets of WindHelm. People running in the streets and explosions can be heard in the distance. Gavin, The towns Blacksmith runs up to Fire and yells "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WINDHELM IS BEING ATTACKED BY THE ENDERDRAGON!" Just then an explosion occurred on the ground in front of us, knocking us to the ground. We get up and see the Queen and her guards sprinting towards us. "Come with us to a secure underground chamber so I can fill you in on what has happened since you've been gone!" She exclaims. Fire nods and we follow Eve to the underground chamber. "Laurence, Dante, Go and continue your search for survivors. And take them to the underground bunkers below the armory." They nod and exit the chamber. "So, let me explain.." She starts. "It would seem that the Enderdragon has been released endangering the Overworld, but I don't understand how this could have happend." Fire turns to be and whispers "Show her the book you found." I nod and hand Eve the book. After examining the book, she exclaims "Well, at least we know why this is happening..does anyone have any ideas on how we can stop the dragon or send him back to the end?" Just then, the guards came back with three survivors, one of them Roxy. All of them fall to the ground exhausted. Eve in a comforting voice asks "What are your names and where do you come from?" Roxy is the first to speak. "I am Roxy, and I own the village's pet shop." She explains. "That is, I use to. It has all but been destroyed. All of my animals have been killed except these two." She points to a Siamese cat and a wolf. "The cat is Duchess, and the dog is Link." Then a girl with white hair and purple eyes wearing a black endermen hoodie speaks up. "My name is Ender and my sisters name is Cici." She says as she points to a girl with green eyes, green hair and a creeper hoodie. "We are explores from a distant land. We were mining in the Mesa Mountains when the attacks began. There were five of us all together, but three of our friends did not survive a direct attack in the ravine we were mining in." She explains. Ender walks over to Roxy and says "Hey Roxy, sorry to hear about your Pet Store, my sister and I could use a traveling companion, is the dog still for sale?" Roxy smiles. "No, but I can let you have him, he seems to like you both." Ender's eyes light up. "Thank you!" She yells happily. "His name is Link." Ender frowns. "Thanks for your generosity but we need to give you something. Here, take this." Ender hands Roxy an enchanted pickaxe. Roxy smiles again. "Thanks!" Cory speaks up. "So, what's the plan?"