CHAPTER xxi

Onika's POV

"No! Please tell me your dumbass at least had a password on your phone," Amber sighed loudly

"I didn't... I've never had anything to hide and when I finally did its not like they were home. I don't even know why the hell they came back, they were supposed to be gone for 3 more weeks."

"Always keep a lock on your phone babygirl. That's all I have to say. My mama cool as hell but her ass is still nosy," Chyna said as she munched on some hot cheetos.

"They would've just made me unlock it anyhow."

"So they really beat ya ass though?"

"They beat the brakes off me. I could barely walk yesterday my legs hurt so damn bad."

"Dayuuuum, your parents don't play that shit. Have you talked to Robyn yet?"

"No I haven't se--"

"Hey teacher nigga, I need to talk wit mi girl right quick," Robyn walked in interrupting my homeroom teacher saying whatever he was saying.

"Miss Fenty-Carter, one, you know you are not allowed in my room after the incident with the snake and jumper cables. Two, please do not interrupt my class this is your fifth time this semester."

She waved her hand at him in annoyance and proceeded to the back of the room where I was.

"Hey Rih," Chyna and Amber said before Robyn pulled me out of the room and down the hall into one of the lesser used classrooms.

She closed the door, peaking out the blinds that covered the little window but didn't bother to turn on the lights in the semi-dark room.

"What 'appened?" she asked and I automatically knew what she was referring to.

"I got in trouble and my things got taken away... Oh and they beat me," I shrugged not really wanting to dwell on the situation all day long.

"I'm sorry fa gettin' ya in trouble, Princess" she mumbled as she pulled me into her arms.

"Its not your fault, baby. You didn't make me do or say anything I didn't want to."

"I know, but now your parents know how fuckin' nasty we are and dey aren't gonna let ya see me," she chuckled then closed the gap between us as she pressed her lips against mine.

I pulled away because I had to laugh, my hand hit her gently right above the breast as I busted out laughing.

"Actually, they think I've been messing around with Big Daddy Rob," I continued to laugh.

"Shit, ya 'ave been. I'm Big Daddy Rob, da fuck?" she moved in for another kiss only for me to push her away. I had to giggle as her scrunched up in frustration.