CHAPTER xiv

Robyn's POV

I did not feel like being in this damn classroom and listening to my teacher drone on about some old white guys in history. I usually skipped this class but when I got back from my impromptu trip to Barbados Nika told me she'd give me a special treat if I actually went to at least five of my classes.

"So after Columbus arrived in Ame--"

"Fuck Columbus," I interrupted her which caused the class to erupt in laughter.

"Miss Fenty-Carter! That was wildly inappropriate!" the old lady yelled angrily.

"Mrs. Gronkowsky, no disrespect but fuck dis borin' ass class an' fuck Columbus not knowin' where da hell Asia is racist ass..."

"TO THE FRONT OFFICE NOW!"

I shrugged, I didn't want to be here anyway. I grabbed my bags and left the room, I took my time getting to the office but as soon as I got there the principal, Mr. Howard was standing by the receptionist waiting with his arms crossed

"I've been waiting for you for the past ten minutes Miss Fenty-Carter. My office... Now," he rasped out.

I stomped into his office, this nigga loved himself too much. I didn't even know it was possible to own so many pictures of yourself. I sat down in the leather chair in front of his desk and he soon took a seat across from me. His hazel eyes bore into mine before he leaned back with a smirk on his face.

"'Fuck Columbus'? Really? I swear if your dad and I didn't go back as far as LeBron's hairline I would've expelled you three years ago," he chuckled.

I just sat there mentally rolling my eyes, the conversation always starts off this way before he gives me two weeks of detention that I completely blow off.

"And I'm sure it helps that he donates a lot of money here too," I finished up for him.

"You're funny Robyn, I always liked how feisty you were," he chuckled, "nothing like your brother, no offense. Just really different."

"Yeah..."

"Well, I'm not trying to waste your time more than you've already wasted mine. Now we both know you aren't going to go to detention so... I was thinking, that big headed buck tooth girl who's the manager for the volleyball team got mono or some shit and will be out for a few weeks. You," he paused as he leaned forward.

"...will be filling in for her until, well until I say otherwise. And if you don't then you won't graduate. Simple as that. That will be all Miss Fenty-Carter you can head to your fifth period now."

As I was walking out Cole was walking in with a stack of papers.

"'Sup bruh?"

He nodded as he placed the papers down and leaned against the tall desk.

"What you was talking to Terrence bitch ass about?"

"Nothin' but apparently sayin' fuck Columbus to ya teacher gets ya in a bit a trouble 'round here," I joked.

"You didn't! Fam, you stay doing some crazy shit for no reason. I thought you made a deal with Nic?"

"I did."

I had told him and Aubrey a few days ago about us and after an hour of straight jokes they gave me my props for somehow convincing her to be with my no good ass.

We laughed but soon stopped when Mr. Howard exited his office.

"Cole, print those permission slips for the senior trip and drop them off at Mr. Keller's class within the next five minutes. Robyn, why in the hell are you still in here? Class. Now!"