CHAPTER xviii

Nicki's POV

"Why you tryna go to North Carolina? Ain't shit there," Chyna groaned getting a silent nod of agreement from Amber.

"Its a great opportunity you two, it'd be ideal if I had your support."

"I mean you have our support. We always knew you'd go and do big shit," Amber smirked.

"Ladies, please settle down everyone hasn't finished with their tests," my teacher said for what I'm sure was like the fourth time.

"Well they need to hurry their asses up Mrs. George, its been 40 minutes. If you niggas don't get it now you probably failed anyway."

"Amber shut the hell up," I fell out in a fit of laughter.

"No for real she makes a good point. Turn them in," Chyna added as her and Amber started snatching up the remaining tests off the desk of the students.

By this time I was practically on the floor from laughing so hard. These two were on 10 today, I had to tell them that I wasn't gonna talk about Robyn punching the fuck out of Bryson because they both nearly attacked me about it the moment they saw me and oddly enough Amber was the main one laughing about it.

"If you two didn't crack me up I'd have you both in detention," Mrs. George chuckled.

---------------------------------------------

"Hey where Tae been?"

"She went back to school last week, babe."

"So ya been 'ere all by yaself this whole week?" she sat up and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I'm not a baby. I can handle it," I laughed at the worried look that was still etched across her face.

"Yeah but ya mi baby," she wrapped her arms around me and pecked my lips. "Why ya ain't tell me?"

"Nigga, you haven't been fucking with me like that."

She chuckled and pulled me closer, my butt now touching her pelvis as we cuddled on the couch in the game room watching Love & Hip Hop.

"Aye I'm spendin' a few nights ova here."

"How are you gonna tell me you're crashing at my house?" I turned to look at her.

"Because I'm daddy an' ya ain't gon' tell me no anywey," she smirked cockily. I rolled my eyes because she was right but that didn't mean I'd let her know that.

"What's going on at the Carter Manor though?"

"It just doesn't really feel like home with my Dad, Blue Blue and Bey gone. Its only Cole and Aubrey's dumbasses and dey focused on college shit," she sighed.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, my baby was going through it. I couldn't even imagine how she felt, she went from having it all to so much being taken away from her.
"Its okay, daddy. You'll always have me."

She sat up and stared at me her green eyes looked so intense, "you mean that, princess?"

"Of course I do," I smiled making her return the smile.