CHAPTER xvi

Nicki's POV

I had waken up before Robyn and saw that it was already nine in the morning. I can't believe I'm skipping school because of her. I sighed getting from out of her grasp and getting out of bed to put a big T-shirt on. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then headed back to the room to see Robyn was still passed out lightly snoring. As I was about to walk out my room I heard her phone ding meaning she had got a text message. My curiosity led me to see who was messaging her, the contact name simply read 'Coco' I smiled realizing it was just her brother but then I wondered of he knew why the hell she had been acting so weird. Just as I attempted to guess the code she woke up.

"Why ya touchin' my shit?" her voice was husky since she had just woken up.

"I.. Um Cole had tex--"

"I don' care, don' touch my shit, Onika," she snatched the phone from my hand and headed for the bathroom, slamming the door. She came out five minutes later with a scowl still on her face.

"What the fuck are you hiding!?" I yelled out in frustration.

"Ya betta lose dat fuckin' attitude when ya talkin' to me," she mumbled as she pulled on a wife beater over her sports bra.

"No, don't tell me what to do! You don't run shit!"

"I said lose da fuckin' attitude, and ya needa lower ya fuckin' voice too," she said lowly as she got in my face trapping me between her and the wall.

I can't lie and say I wasn't turned on, her accent was so thick, her plump lips quivering in anger and her green eyes were ablaze. Fuck.

No, fuck that. I was beyond pissed off.

"No fuck you," I yelled putting my finger in her face.

She stepped back and chuckled as she nodded her head. She was scaring me but I wasn't about to back down or let her know.

"Why ya wan' me to fuck ya up dis early in da mornin'? Hmm? I got too much shit goin' on to be dealin' with ya, man," she grabbed her phone and headed for my bedroom door. I stood in front of it blocking her way.

"Onika move," she gritted through clenched teeth.

"No!"

"Okay," she picked me up and tossed me over her shoulder before dropping me on my bed and hovering on top of me.

"I'm tryin' my best to not put my fuckin' hands on ya, Onika. When I tell ya to drop somethin' fuckin' drop it, ya 'ear me? Its none of ya fuckin' business an' don' go through my shit. Got it?"

I nodded quickly and she got off of me and walked out the room slamming the door so hard it shook on its hinges.

"I just want to fucking help your stupid ass," I mumbled with my arms crossed.

------------------------------------

Robyn's POV

"Can you please just calm down," Cole stressed through the phone.