CHAPTER xvii

Robyn's POV

I felt her body tense against mine before she finally leaned back and looked me in my eyes, I gave her a small smile as a sign that there wasn't any pressure on her to return the sentiment. I just wanted her to know in case anything were to happen to me.

All of a sudden I felt her lips on mine, her tongue swiping at my bottom lip begging for permission to enter. I granted it to her and instead of the usual battle for dominance I let her control the kiss. She kept it slow and sensual as her fingers raked through my black curls.

"I love you too daddy," she said as she pulled away.

"Ya know ya don' have to say dat right?"

"I know, its how I feel. I'm pretty sure I've loved you from the moment we started dating."

I chuckled pecking her lips again.

"I've loved ya from da moment I saw ya walk in your freshman year. I knew we was meant to be."

"Awww babe! I wanna fuck you so bad right now," she mumbled biting and kissing on my neck. I smiled leaning back letting her do her thing.

I felt her rip my shirt but I didn't care, it was just a wife beater. Her teeth raked against my skin before suckling on it, making sure to leave hickies. I couldn't help the moans that escaped as she moved lower, her lips grazing just below my bellybutton.

She pulled down the leggings I was wearing before also pulling down my seafoam green panties. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt her tongue wrap around my clit with surprising skill. Her licks were short and deliberate, every now and then she'd stop and kiss my inner thighs before going back.

I writhed under her, unable to form coherent sentences as my back arched and my fingers gripped her hair stuck between pulling her closer or pushing her away. My legs wouldn't stop shaking when I felt her push her tongue in me before soon replacing it with her two longest fingers.

"Damn, princess... Don't stop," I whimpered out.

Her fingers curved as her licks got longer and I felt my orgasm approaching fast. I was a moaning my mess, my hips grinding against her face causing my juices to smear against the lower half of her face.

I held her head close as I climaxed on her tongue, she quickly swallowed my cum before licking up the mess I had made.

She finally made her way back up to my face pecking my lips until I deepened the kiss and forced my tongue in her mouth. I sucked her lips, able to still taste myself on them. She pulled away with a moan.

"Did I do good Daddy?" she asked innocently.

I nodded pulling her down by her waist so that there was no space between our bodies. I smiled as she smiled. I really did love this girl and I know its too soon to be saying stuff like that but its not like I haven't been feeling this way for years.

"I love you so much," she mumbled as her head rested against my breast, her voice light and airy.

"I love you too Princess."

----------------------------------

Nicki's POV