CHAPTER xiii

Robyn's POV

"So what ya'll tryna get into tonight?" Cole asked as he watched Aubrey and I pass the blunt back and forth, he said he was quitting and though I couldn't see why the hell anyone would wanna stop smoking bud, I was respecting his decision.

"I don't know bruh, my mom been bitching talking bout I need to be at home more or some shit. Talking bout it feel like she hasn't seen me in months," Aubrey said choking on the smoke.

"Nigga ya always over here, so I see where she's coming from," I laughed my ass off, "you be up in this bitch more than I do."

"So y'all ain't tryna go out, what it sound like."

I laid back on my bed, I didn't really feel like partying or none of that tonight. To be honest I really just wanted to cuddle with my baby. We had both been really busy the last two days and I haven't got to talk to her as much as I would've liked.

"Nah, I'm heading back to my crib. You can roll with me if you want. My moms making her famous lasagna."

"Oh you know I'm in my nigga, its been a while since I had Mama Sandi's cooking!" they both got up from my room floor and grabbed their stuff.

"I take it you staying in?" Cole asked raising his bushy eyebrows that I often poked fun at but would kick someone's ass if they bothered him about them.

"Yeah, go kick it.. Bring me somethin' back."

"I'll see what I can do lil nigga," he laughed before they left out my room. I hadn't told them about me and Onika, I hadn't told anyone but Kehlani. I didn't wanna have to deal with their jokes and shit... Not yet.

From Princess: I miss you (7:11PM)

Big Daddy Rob: Miss you too, come over and cuddle with me. (7:11PM)

From Princess: But its too cold to leave anywhere ): (7:13PM)

Big Daddy Rob: I'll warm you up, just bring ya ass over here... Now. (7:14PM)

From Princess: Give me 30 minutes babe (7:15PM)

Big Daddy Rob: Make it 20 (7:16PM)

I sat my phone on my bed as I went to go run the shower, before I stepped in I made sure to go tell one of the staff members to show Onika to my room when she arrived. They said they would and I hopped in the hot shower, thinking about what I had gotten myself into. I rinsed off, got out and dried off, pulling on my panties and an oversized shirt. I opened the door and there Onika sat on my bed, playing on her phone.
I grabbed the phone out of her hands, sticking it in the front of my underwear.

"Why in the hell would you do that?" she asked me with an attitude.

"I want all your attention, princess. Now take off your pants and cuddle with me."

"Do you promise to keep your hands to yourself?" she smirked as she wiggled out of her tight jeans.

"Course not," I replied pulling her down into my arms and kissing her cheek.

She giggled as she snuggled closer into my body, tangling our legs. I grabbed the remote off my nightstand with the intention of turning on Netflix but the sound of moaning and skin smacking together flooded the room as the TV came on showing three girls fucking.

I quickly sat up, rushing to turn the volume down and exit out of it but not before Beyonce banged on my door.

"Robyn I'm getting tired of telling you to keep that stuff down!"