Chapter 1

(A/N): The story will get better as time progresses. I just suck at writing introductions and beginnings. Just sit back and I hope you enjoy:) *fingers crossed*

Chapter 1

“If you were a new hamburger at McDonalds, you would be McGorgeous,” my brother Luka told me.

I burst out laughing, choking on my cereal in the process. “Did that one even work?” I asked.

Laughing he said” No, but this one did,” clearing his throat he continued,” I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching them.”

“Wait, how did that work?” I said confused.

“Well, I just lost the bet and it all fell into place.” He answered talking about his mate, Sky.

“Sure it did.” I told him rolling my eyes.

Shaking his head he turned around and opened the fridge. I looked down at my cereal deciding I didn’t want it anymore, especially since I almost choked.

I got up and dumped it in the sink to turn around to see Luka still searching through the fridge.

“What are you even looking for?” I asked him.

“Milk but I can’t seem to find it. We just had a full carton yesterday,” he trailed off turning to face me.

Sheepishly I told him, “I was thirsty!”

“Bree! What am I supposed to eat my cereal in?”

“Soda? Orange juice? No wait! Go with orange juice. It tastes better.”

“I don’t want to know,” he said turning around to take out bread.

“Toast? Seriously? Where’s the butter? Or jelly?”

“Shut up. You ate everything in this house yesterday you fatty,” he told me while sticking out his tongue and putting the bread in the toaster.

“What are you five? Who sticks out there tongue?”

“You did just yesterday!” he argued.

“Did not!”

“Did to!”

“Did not!”

“Did to!”

“Will you guys shut up?! You’re giving me a headache,” Skylar said walking into the kitchen rubbing her temples.

I almost laughed at how ridiculous her outfit looked. Only she would wear a tutu to school.