Chapter 4

(*Amy's POV*)

"Venus are you crazy? There is a toxic atmosphere on that planet! We're going to die!" I yelled at a level that should have made Tyler cringe least.

Tyler was slow at reacting every thing I was saying. After a few seconds he yelped in pain an held his ear as if it was from my yelling. I stared at him in confusion, and he just stared back at me.

"What?" I asked.

"What?"

I groaned, "What is you're problem? You're acting as if you have a glitch." 

Tyler paused a few seconds and nodded as if he was listening to something else. His face changed into a frown. "Oh, fuck this." He grumbled his voice taking on a sort of unusual accent and to my surprise he removed an ear piece from his hear and threw it behind him.

"Huh?"

He looked at me and began rambling to me in jibberish, to be honest it sounded like he was saying. "kdjhfksh, hijdke pie. Hsjuehfn kdiesn renciorjfnd, soup. kdimendomimdim, chair." 

"What the..." I was cut off of my sentence by flashing red lights and a siren.

"Shit." Tyler swore.

"You can swear in English yet you can't speak English?" I asked skeptically.

He laughed as if I said something funny but I had the feeling that he only understood a handful of what I'd just said. Then to my furiosity he pulled out my phone and began to call someone.

"Hey I don't have an intergalactic service! My phone bill is going to be so long!" I exclaimed before realizing how stupid it sounded.

Tyler began rambling to someone on the phone occasionally glancing at me. After a while, to my shock he handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I asked nervously, wondering who was on the other end.

"Hello Amy? My name is Stephen, I'm sorry Tyler was not supposed to remove his communication device until you arrived. I just thought I should warn you of your current situation... you see right now you are being tailed by two other space ships. One of them contains an evil temptress who is feared across the galaxy and the other contains the Silver-Haired Witch." Stephen paused and seemed to read my mind. "Don't worry you're not in any danger." He reassured. "Tyler's a pretty good pilot as long as you don't get into a fire fight. But don't worry about that, if there is going to be a fight it will probably be between the Temptress and the Silver Haired Witch. That's all I have to tell you so... Bye!"

"Um, bye." I was not reassured at all. The line went dead, and I flipped the phone shut.

Tyler extended his hand as if to tell me to give him the phone. Defiantly I held the phone close to me and shook my head. Tyler glared at me but made no move to try to take the phone away.

The red flashing lights and the siren went off again. Tyler swore and jerked the steering wheel sending the ship spiraling to the side. I gripped the sides of my chair feeling sick as stars and planets spun around me and the thought of a roller coaster ride came into my mind. That only made me feel sicker, I always got sick from roller coasters.

I took a few deep breaths to try to calm down because on top of the motion sickness I began to feel claustrophobic.

All of the sudden Tyler eased a leaver forward and the ship's speed increased and the stars became a blur. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as the force of our speed practically glued me to my chair.

Soon the planet Venus enlarged from the size of a gumball to the size of... well to be honest a planet.

Tyler pulled the leaver back and said something that I didn't understand, I only guessed that it meant "Welcome to Venus."