Ceremony

Caiser and Camden both held onto an arm of their sister Castor. She was very excited about what was coming. The song she and Tyler chose for her to walk down the isle to began to play and the march of the bride began. When she finally reached her husband to be, she was crying and she noticed he was crying as well. The couple took each others hands and the ceremony began. 

"Castor if you'd liked to read your vows." the minister said.

"I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you and I'm so grateful that I have met you. You're the best thing to happen to me in a long time. I love you now and forever."

"Tyler."

"Ever since we met, I've know that we're special. That the way we talk and laugh around each other is different than everybody else. That I will never meet anyone I can trust as much as I trust you. And I think most people search their whole lives to find what we've already found. We are the lucky ones."

"Those were absolutely beautiful. Now it's time for the I do's. Do you Tyler to take Castor Briggs as your wife from now to the end of time?"

"You bet your ass I do." Tyler smiled.

"And do you Castor take Tyler Hoechlin as your husband from now to the end of time?"

"Oh, yeah. I totally do. Let me kiss my husband already." the crowd laughed.

"Alright. I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your beautiful wife." Tyler grasped onto Castor's hips and pulled her in close, kissing her deeply. The crowd erupted into cheers.

"I love you so much, Mr. Hoechlin."

"And I love you Mrs. Hoechlin."

Bridesmaids dresses, but barefoot

Wedding dress, but barefoot as well