Home.

When Castor and Tyler got to her house she glared at him. She had pestered him the whole flight home about his apparent plan to ask her to be his girlfriend officially.

"Castor, I swear to God if you ask me one more time. I'm not going to do it ever. And I will stick you in that friend-zone."

"What?!" Castor pouted and sat on her bed. He just laughed, rolled his eyes, and pushed her back onto the bed once she stood. She screamed and giggled, "fuck man. I'm so tired."

"Same. We should get to bed. Jeff wants us there at 7 in the morning."

"Filming starts Friday." Castor said happily, removing herself from the bed and going into the bathroom. She took out her contacts and put on her glasses. She put her hair up in a top bun and washed her face, attempting to get the long plane ride dirt off of it. She brushed her teeth and then left, leaving Tyler to do his thing. Since their date the pair had been inseparable. Sure they didn't have the title of boyfriend and girlfriend, but she was pretty sure they were exclusive. I mean he did say he had a plan, what was she so worried about. She went into her closet and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. She got into bed and was scrolling through her phone when Tyler turned the light off and got into bed next to her.

"I just want me asking you officially to be mine is special, Cas. Because you're special." she looked away from her phone and smiled at him.

"You're amazing, you know that right?"

"I do now." Tyler kissed the brunette and she couldn't help but smile. They pulled apart and Castor kissed him briefly before turning on her side. Setting an alarm on her phone and putting her phone on the charger. She sighed when she felt Tyler's arms wrap around her, he kissed her shoulder then her neck making her smile again.

"God dammit." she whispered.

"What's wrong?" Tyler's voice held tones of exhaustion.

"You're making me fall way to quickly."

"You're making me do the same."