Issues

The six months following the wrapping of Teen Wolf went great for Castor and Tyler, they loved being on tour together but it was Castor who was getting to get burnt out. It was Castor who started snapping at Tyler during almost every conversation they had, a fight ensured most nights, followed by makeup sex. They were having more makeup sex, than sex that involved loved. It was Castor who thought maybe they should just end things, but Tyler refused. He promised her that they wouldn't be ending things. That she was just stressed from the tour and exhausted. That the two week break they had between the United States leg of the tour and the tour they'd be having across the pond would settle the tension that has been created against the pair. That maybe they should go separate ways for the two week break, Castor going to Texas to be alone at her family home and Tyler going to visit his family in California. They would regroup after the two weeks and see where they landed. But Tyler refused to let Castor go completely. 

So when she got to her home in Texas and settled in. Being alone was the last thing Castor wanted, because that was when all the true issues started. The reason she had been picking fights with Tyler was coming to the surface and she wouldn't be able to hide it much longer. So after a week of being alone and not talking to Tyler for that entire week, she called him.

"Come to, Texas. We need to talk."

"I'll be there tomorrow." he said before hanging up the phone.