Set Visit

Castor smiled at the security guard that let them onto the set. The older man cooed over their daughter before letting them pass. When they knocked on the tailer door belonging to Dylan O'Brien he yelled come in. He smiled immediately when he saw his god daughter being carried in. He got up immediately and held out his arms to take the beautiful little girl in his arms. She was asleep and he gave Castor a one armed hug and kissed her forehead.

"I need to find a woman to wife up and have a baby with me. Because I have a constant need to be with Amelia."

"You're welcome at our house anytime. You know that."

"I heard you two bought a house together." Dylan said, sitting on the couch. Castor sat next to him and Tyler went to find the rest of the cast.

"Yeah, we decided to buy one together. Sell our houses."

"Exciting stuff. Where are you looking at? Because there is a nice house only four doors down from where I live. And according to Ashley, it's only ten minutes from where she lives."

"Give me the info and I'll give it to our relator." the door busted open, waking Amelia and Dylan passed her off to Castor and glared at the brunette male that came through the door.

"Way to go Tyler, she was asleep."

"Sorry." Tyler whispered. Castor was able to calm Amelia down by the time Holland got into the trailer and took the baby before Tyler could, "hey! It was my turn." Tyler complained. 

One by one the cast mates and Jeff came into the trailer to hold Amelia and talk about how they missed both Tyler and Castor on set.

"Any plans for after this?"

"We are meeting Crystal, Ian, and Colton for dinner." Tyler said, "we actually have to get going."

"No." Shelley complained, she looked down at Amelia who was looking at her with her beautiful hazel eyes and Shelley sighed.

"We'll come back." Castor promised, "plus I need to get my girls together for a lunch date. We do have a wedding to plan."

"Holy shit." Holland said, "I see it in my head. It'll be beautiful."

"Don't forget to include Ashley."

"We won't." Shelley