Rehearsal Dinner

The conversation was alive the night the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Hoechlin and Amelia arrived to the beautiful island they would be getting married on. Everyone was talking to one another. The invite list was small and intimate. Including of course Tyler's family and Castor's brothers. The cast of Teen Wolf, Jeff Davis, Ashley and Tyler, and Castor's long time friend Parker, her husband and two kids. 

Amelia was currently being passed around and loving the attention she was getting from everyone. Castor noticed the small kisses that Caiser was placing on Holland's forehead and smiled at the perfect pairing she created. She felt Tyler place his hand on her thigh and she looked over at him and smiled.

"You good?"

"Perfect. Absolutely perfect." Castor leaned over and kissed him and pulled away when she heard a glass clinking. They both looked over and saw Shelley and Tyler's brother Tanner stand up. 

"As the Maid of Honor and Best Man. We figured we'd give a speech." Shelley began, "I've known Castor and Tyler for both over a year. Castor and I clicked right away. Something about Castor makes her extremely likable. She doesn't beat around the bush, she is great with her fans. She makes times for both her friends and family all while traveling the globe to make people happy with her music. She can act. She produced a beautiful little girl. You picked a good one Tyler. Treat her well or I'm sure someone else will be more than willing to do it. Tyler, you're great. One of a kind, great father, great friend. You're going to be a great husband as well. There is no doubt in my mind. Tanner?"

"How the hell am I supposed to follow that, Shelley. Tyler, you're the greatest big brother. Sorry Travis. But you getting on Teen Wolf was fantastic for you, Castor being casted four seasons later was fate. You two were meant for the each other. I remember you sending me screenshots of your early conversations and just the two of you together is great. You have a wonderful beautiful daughter, and I know you both want a large family. I just can't wait to see what destiny has in store for you two. To the bride and groom."

"To the bride and groom." everyone else chanted. They clinked glasses with many people and sipped out of their champagne flutes. Tyler stood up and Castor followed suit.

"We want to thank you all for joining us on our special day. Tomorrow will be amazing and we are so thankful you're able to join us." Tyler said.

"We love you all so much. You're all so important in our life. We are so thankful for each and everyone of you. Jeff you're the reason we are here. I never told Tyler this, but so many time Posey and O'Brien said over and over again how much Tyler and I would like each other and countless times invited me to hang out with them all. But I didn't listen. Because I thought he was just eye candy. But my God, he is so much more. You're perfect to me in so many ways. I can't explain how much love I have for you."

"Those assholes did the same to me. Over and over again, you gotta meet our friend Castor. Castor and you will be perfect together. Castor Briggs the singer, her older brother is a photographer, while her younger one travels the world skateboarding. You need to step out and just meet her. God were those idiots right. I can't even say thank you enough to Jeff or them. You pointed me in the direction of my soulmate. The mother of my child. My life. My world. I love you Castor Briggs."

"And I love you, Tyler Hoechlin."

Social Media: Tyler Hoechlin✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara