Instagram

RealCastorBriggs: with my children at the first table read

RealCastorBriggs: with my children at the first table read. @dylansprayberry @rhambokid
P.S. future baby daddy is late @tylerl_hoechlin 

1.23 Million likes   2435 comments

username: why is this bitch so thirsty? @RealCastorBriggs

RealCastorBriggs: because I'm allowed to be, that's why! Just like how you're allowed to be rude.

dylansprayberry: boom! Castor with the comebacks

skatercamdenbriggs: who are these assholes dissing my sister.

RealCastorBriggs: don't worry about it @skatercamdenbriggs

tylerl_hoechlin: I'm here! Rude to call me out as someone who is late, when I'm not even late.

RealCastorBriggs: Our children and ourselves were early af. I needed coffee.

rhambokid: yeah she did. When she picked us up this morning. Like God damn Medusa.

RealCastorBriggs: you can walk home then, bitches @rhambokid @dylansprayberry

username: she just quoted Mean Girls. I like her even more now.

RealCastorBriggs: @username Mean Girls is one of the best. 

username: yes it is.

tylerl_hoechlin: look up moron @RealCastorBriggs

Castor did as she was told and smiled brightly at the already smiling Tyler Hoechlin, she gave him a small wave and pointed to a Starbucks cup.

"I guessed black."

"You guessed right." Tyler took a seat on the other side of Castor, shaking hands with Sprayberry before sitting down. She turned her chair towards him and smiled, unsure of what to do. 

Tyler looked over what Castor was wearing, a blank tank-top, and dark ripped skinny jeans, a flannel tied at her waist, with some black high top converse. She wore little makeup and her hair was curled. She looked effortlessly beautiful and it made Tyler notice her that much more. 

One by one cast members walked into the room and Castor screamed when she saw Holland, the two girls hugged and chatted before Jeff got there like they were lifelong friends. 

"Welcome back, everyone." Jeff's face held a smile and everyone smiled back, "please welcome all the new faces to this season. Let's see if they survive." it was like the first day of school is Castor were being honest, they went around the room and introduced themselves. It was a long day, but it was fun. They all went to lunch together at a cast favorite and Castor felt extremely grateful that she was asked to be apart of it.  At the end of it, while walking to her car with both Sprayberry and Rhambo, Tyler following behind her. The two younger ones got into the car and started it for Castor.

"So about that first date?" Castor asked in a nonchalant tone that made Tyler smile.

"Someone is eager."

"Well, I haven't licked your abs yet. So you're lucky."

"Maybe another time then?"

"I suppose so."

"What about Saturday evening?"

"I think I'm free. Can I let you know for sure?"

"I suppose so."

"I'll text you later?"

"And I'll be sure to respond." the two new friends hugged each other, Tyler opened the driver's door for Castor and let her get inside. The radio was playing My Chemical Romance and the girl smiled. Before rolling down her window and giving Tyler a small wave before he got into his own car and she drove off. 

"Castor's got it bad." Dylan said.

"You're right. Fuck."

Props to holyalycia for asking me to update this!!