The plan.

Tyler sat at the location they were supposed to meet for dinner. The outside dining area was nice. He saw the uber that had been carrying Castor in it all day, he saw her struggling to pull all the things she had out and he couldn't help but laugh. He stood up and helped her.

"You are in deep shit." she said to him, pushing everything into his arms. He laughed again and he placed everything on the ground near their table, "you set everything up. It was like a damn chick flick." she sat down at the table.

"I know I did." Tyler smiled and grabbed Castor's hand, "I wanted to treat you." she looked into Tyler's eyes and smiled.

"Well you certainly did. You swept me off my feet."

"Good." Castor smiled, "I can't take it any longer."

"What do you mean?"

"I want us to be together. I want us to be an actual us. Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Exclusive with each other."

"You just ruined my plan."

"What plan?"

"This was all part of plan! And you stole my thunder with your impatience."

"Well, I like you. A lot, Tyler. I'm done waiting."

"I like you too. Take a look at the menu, we'll eat and then I have one more stop."

"If you're talking about my surprise party, I'm really fucking pumped."

"How?"

"Camden got drunk at Christmas." Castor said smiling and looked down at the menu in her hand, "also you never answered my question.

"Of course, I'll be your boyfriend."

"Good."