Castor's news

Tyler got to Castor's to find her sitting on the floor and surrounded by sheet music. She smiled up at him when he came into the living room.

"What is all this stuff?" Tyler asked looking at his girlfriend, "what is your news."

"Well if you haven't read the final script yet, I only last the season. Which I'm okay with."

"If you're okay with it, then why are you tearing up?"

"Because the day following wrapping on season four, I leave for a world tour. To promote my new album." Tyler smiled brightly.

"That's fucking awesome, Cas! Why are you crying though?"

"Because that means we'll be apart! I won't be able to see you whenever I want. I am sad. I'll miss you."

"Babe. I'm going to miss you too. But after season four wraps, I'll be on break too. I'll be able to come to as many shows as you want me to."

"Come with me."

"What?"

"Come with me on tour. Travel with me. I'm in love with your Tyler Hoechlin and I cannot imagine not being able to see you everyday. You're my favorite person in the world."

"Yes, a million times. I would love to go on tour with you." Castor moved so quickly that her sheet music went flying and launched herself into Tyler's arms. She kissed him and Tyler felt himself getting lost into the kiss. 

"Oh I'm so excited! Filming ends in a month a half. I am so happy that you didn't break up with me!"

"You thought I was going to break up with you? Are you insane?!"

"Probably." Castor said smiling.

A/N: So smut or no smut. I consider myself good at some smut. But I mean what do you guys want? Because at this point they've been dating for three months or so. Let me know please.