Caiser's Arrival

Sure Castor was beyond excited that she already had one of her brothers back. But she had about peed herself when she saw Caiser getting off the plane, and the fact that he wasn't alone made it that much better. She screamed when she saw Holland and Crystal both with him. She ran towards her two best girlfriends and hugged them both tightly. They were flower crowns on their head and when the three separated, they placed a third onto Castor's head. She then hugged her brother. 

"You assholes. I hate surprised. Did you know about this Tyler?"

"Tyler is the one who planned it." Holland told her.

"Oh! I hate you all! But I'm so happy you're here! I can't wait to show you around my tiny little beach town."

"Glad I brought my bikini." Crystal said. Castor smiled brightly and hugged the two girls again before hugging Tyler, deciding that she wasn't even mad at him.

"I figured you needed some girl time."

"Oh, I love you so much! But I still hate you for surprising me. We can go to the house and then to dinner. How are we all going to fit in a three bedroom home."

"Chill, Castor. We have that all figured out." Camden said as they got into the SUV that Castor was driving.

"How?"

"Holland and Caiser are going to sleep in his room. I offered Crystal mom and dads room, and I'll take the couch."

"If it's okay with you Castor, of course. I don't mind sleeping on the couch."

"Actually Tyler and I have been sleeping in my parents room. Bigger bed. But you're more than welcome to use mine, Crystal."

"Perfect." Crystal said smiling. 

The drive home was nearly two hours because of the location of the airport and traffic. So when they got home they just dropped off the luggage and went to find a place to eat.

"So we have news." Castor said gaining the attention of the table.

"I knew there was a real reason behind you inviting us." Caiser said. 

"Now I want to tell everyone myself before releasing it."

"You're engaged! Let me see that rock!" Holland said pulling on Castor's finger expecting to find a engagement ring.

"We aren't engaged, Holland. But um, the reason I've been kind of distant and picking fights with Tyler is because."

"Oh, God." Camden said.

"I'm pregnant."

"I fucking knew it!" Camden screamed, alerting attention to the table, "sorry. But I knew it!"

"I'm going to be an Uncle?" Caiser asked looking at his sister, who just nodded, "oh my God. Congrats. Honestly this is amazing news. I'm so happy for you."

"I'm happy for you too, Cas. You know that. But are you going to finish your tour."

"Yeah, I am going to try and do as much as I can."

"So Godmother?" Crystal asked earning a laugh from the entire table, "I mean Shelley isn't here to claim it."