Chapter 6 - Pietro

Pietro led me away from Ultron and Wanda. He sat me down and moved around the room, then came back with what looked like a first aid kit.

"Why are you with him?" I asked as Pietro took my hand.

"I have no choice." Pietro spoke, not looking at me.

"You two need to stop saying that. You always have a choice." I almost yelled. I really wanted to.

Pietro shook his head. "It's true though. We have to do this."

"Did I have to stay in Hydra?" I asked. "Did I have to friend the Avengers? Did you choose to go with Ultron when you could have easily said no? No and yes. No because I chose to leave. I chose to be with the Avengers. And no, because you chose to follow Ultron, so did your sister."

"It's not that easy, Skylar." Pietro finally looked up at me.

"Just come with me." I whispered. I don't know why I did, it just happened.

"I can't." Pietro walked out of the room.

Looking down at my hands, they were now wrapped in white cloth bandages. I could still feel my burned hands hurting under the cloth.

~3rd Person POV~

"Where's Skylar?" Steve asked once they had all made it back to the ship.

Everyone looked around frantically. Steve began to talk through their ear pieces, hoping she would respond.

"Skylar, where are you?" No response. "Skylar." Still nothing.

'Little spark plug isn't awake right now.' Ultron's voice carried into everyone's ear piece. Then for a split second you could hear the ear piece being crushed into his hand.

"Too bad. I was starting to like the kid." Tony said with no emotion.

"Why would Ultron take her?" Natasha asked Steve.

"For the same reason he took the twins." Steve responded.

~Skylar's POV~

Ultron kept me on a short leash. Almost literally. He once asked Wanda to go buy one, but then remembered that none of us have money. That confused the hell out of me. He could easily steal one.

Every time I had to use the bathroom he made Wanda follow me. It was worse than when Steve did it.

For once in my life I believed in hope. Hope that the Avengers will find me and take me away.

----------

I'm really not happy with this chapter, I had so many ideas and as I went to write them, they kinda disappeared. I tried so hard guys I'm sorry.

School started yesterday and I owe it to you guys to update. Hope you enjoyed, there will be more next chapter.

P.s. Don't be afraid to comment and vote.

Until next time.
                                ~Miriah