Previously...

"Why did they take me?" I asked.

Paul looked down for a minute, then back at me. "For horrible things."

"Enough!" The metal armed man yelled, storming towards Paul. "You've said too much."

"She'll find out anyway." Paul stood up. They were insanely close to each other.

"That's not our place to tell her." The Winter Soldier gritted his teeth together.

I could hear the jet start and I felt like I had enough energy and movement to run. As the two argued, I quickly pulled myself off the seat and ran for the door.

As I swung the door open, a cold metal arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into a warm body. "Not today, sweetheart."

I was thrown back onto the chair and another cloth was placed over my face and I was knocked out.

~~

||Now||

~2014~

'She's not ready to meet the twins.' I looked up as I heard the whispers from the other side of my door and down the hall.

'She's ready as she'll ever be.' Another voice spoke.

'She knows who they are. She might ask questions. They might ask questions. She still remembers her past.' The first voice spoke again.

'She won't ask questions if she knows what's good for her.' The other responded.

My door then opened to reveal the two men. "Hello boys." I smiled.

"Get up." These Russian accents were getting annoying.

"What's the magic word?" I asked, crossing my legs under my body.

"Now Skylar, you don't want to start any trouble, do you?" My body froze at the sound of Strucker's voice.

As he walked through the door I teleported into a standing position. "No sir."

He smirked at me. "Then follow them."

I did as told and carefully moved around him and followed the two men into an unknown large, open area. "Twins!"

There was a flash and a man stood in front of me and then a woman walked to his side. "Meet, Skylar. Skylar, these are the twins." I looked them up and down, they were definitely younger than I was. "Pietro and Wanda Maximoff."

I felt my breathing stop and my heart slowed. This was just one giant nightmare.

___________

Hey, hello, sup. Welcome to the sequel of Forever Young!

If you have no idea what's going on then maybe you should go read Forever Young first, it will clear so much up.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Even ask questions about me, I'll be happy to answer if they're not too personal.

See ya!
         ~Miriah