Chapter 3 - Avenging

"If we do decide to ever trust you, how could you help us?" Suit dude was now dressed in normal dude clothing.

"I have powers." I smiled. I have been locked in a glass cell for a few days now.

"Like the Maximoff's?" He asked.

I nodded once. "Exactly. But I do have more powers than they do."

"We can't trust a teenager, Steve." Another man spoke. The whole Avenger gang had just walked in.

"Oh honey." I laughed. "I'm in my 40's." I laughed again.

"How is that possible?" The redhead spoke, walking closer to me. "You look like you're 17."

I smiled. "I'm the most important thing Hydra owned. You really think they would let me age?"

The short man walked up to stand next to the redhead. "What made you so important?"

"Well let me out and I'll tell you." I guess living with Hydra for so long kinda made me a bitch.

"Not an option." Suit dude spoke.

"How did they keep you so young?" Hammer man asked. He seemed to be the only one still in his outfit from a few days ago.

"Just like your friend." I pointed to suit dude. "I may not know a lot about you guys but I can hear all your thoughts. He's supposed to be older than me actually."

They all looked at me in confusion. "This got real creepy, real fast." The man that was originally in the suit of metal spoke above the silence.

"What else do you know about us?" The man with glasses asked.

"You can turn green." I pointed to him. "You are a god." I pointed to hammer man. "And you are all called The Avengers."

"Is that it?" Suit dude asked.

"Yes unfortunately." I sighed. "These walls aren't as thin as I hoped. I have a smaller connection to your thoughts."

"What can't you do?" Short man asked.

"See through walls." I sat down on the ground. Their eyes watched my every move. "Strucker took that from me when he gave me this."

I placed my hand on the floor, causing a large spark to shoot out around me.

"Wait. Strucker gave you a power?" Suit dude asked.

I nodded. "I'm sure you know about the experiments that the Maximoff's went under? He did the same to me."

The room was silent for several minutes. "Show us that we can trust you." Suit dude spoke up.

I smiled widely. "I thought you'd never ask." I stood back up quickly. "I know every inch of that base."

"We already got what we needed." Metal man stated.

"But you don't." I looked over at him. "I heard about your little friend, Ultron is it? And inside the Hydra base you can find things that might slow him down. They won't kill him I don't think, but they will slow him down."

"And what is that?" Redhead asked.

I smirked at her. "The twins."

"We can do that without you. That doesn't show us trust." Suit dude crossed his arms over his chest.

"Nope. Wanda and Pieteo will only listen to me. Any of you go in there and you're dead. I go in there and I can get them. All I need is someone to wait for us, ready to leave."

"We can do that." Metal man spoke.

"Good." I smiled. "Now someone wanna let me out?"

Glasses pushed a button near the door of the cell and the door opened. I jumped down from the small platform.

"Good to be free." I placed my hands on my hips and smiled at the small crowd. "Now." I clapped my hands together, purposely causing a small spark. I rubbed my hands together, making small sparks. "Give me your names."

--

After learning their names, they were cautious around me. They gave me a room, food and pretty much let me do what I wanted. But someone was always watching me.

Pretty sure the dude named Steve was waiting outside the bathroom while I peed. Weird. And when I showered. Creepy.

"Can you stop following me?" I quickly turned around to stare at Steve.

"I wasn't following you." He said after several seconds.

"The bathroom. Twice." I held up two fingers to prove my point.

"I'm only doing it for safety measures. We don't know who you are or anything about you." Steve explained.

I sighed. "That makes two of us."

"What?"

"Hydra's a pretty screwed up place."

"I'm fully aware." Steve crossed his arms over his chest.

My eyes turned into slits as I glared at him. "You weren't the one who had to live there."

I finished walking down the hallway and into my new room, closing the door behind me.

"Hi."

"Jesus." I jumped at the voice. Turning around, I saw Natasha standing at my closet.

"Sorry I scared you." She smiled. "I was just putting some things in your closet that I found."

I slowly moved towards her, looking into the closet. There was a lot of black clothes thank goodness.

"I'll be going now." She finished placing a black sweater in the closet, closed it, then walked to the door. "If you need anything, just let me know."

"Wait." I stopped her from opening the door. "Why are you so nice to me and everyone else isn't?"

Natasha turned to face me. "Us girls gotta stick together."

And with that she left.

__________

Hey guys I updated!

I wasn't planing on updating because it's been a hard day.

I just saw the movie Captain America: Civil War yesterday and some parts from that movie might come into play later on. I'll try to not give anything away for the ones who haven't seen it yet.

Until next time.
                                ~Miriah