Chapter 1 - Past

After I was taken by Hydra I was put under tests. The tests were several failed attempts to erase my memory. Some memories did actually go away but others were made stronger. I forgot about my family, I don't know if I had a mom and dad. I don't know where I grew up, where I went to school. But I remember Peter and Wanda. They were the only things I remember and what kept me going. And along with remembering them, were the visions. Only bits and pieces though.

When their tests failed, they froze my body, but kept my heart going somehow. So I wasn't completely dead. I was frozen for over 30 years. I don't know how I survived but I did. That was yet another attempt to erase my memory. They hoped that since I was in there for so long that I would forget. But again, it didn't work, just made my powers slightly weaker though.

So now here I am, standing across from the twins I had a vision of all those years ago. The ones who lost their home and their parents.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"That's not important." The man spoke. "And besides, I'm pretty sure you already know."

"What am I supposed to do with them?" I turned to the large Russian man.

"Tell them what you know." He smirked and walked out of the room, locking the door with a loud 'click'.

"Well fluff." I whispered.

I turned back to the twins. They stared at me. "So I might as well start from the beginning."

I walked over to a leather chair and sat down. The twins followed, cautiously sitting down on the leather couch across from me.

"My name is Skylar Richards. But please call me Sky. I was born with powers like you. On the night your parents were killed I had a vision at the exact time it took place. Then a few days later when you were found." I explained. "I don't know what they expect to get out of us talking." I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you from?" Wanda asked.

"America. That's all you need to know." I honestly don't remember where in America I was from.

"How did you get here?" Pietro asked.

"I was kidnapped." They looked at me with shocked expressions. "The last thing I remember was holding my best friends hand and I was grabbed."

"Did this friend have powers like you?" Wanda asked.

I nodded. "He was a very fast runner."

Pietro gave me a confused look. "So like me?"

It was my turn to be confused.

"What was his name?" Wanda asked, taking my attention away from her brother.

"Peter. Peter Maximoff." The twins looked at each other for several seconds, then slowly turned back to me.

I turned to only face Wanda. "Peter had a sister." This sparked Wanda's attention slightly as she sat up straighter. "Her name was Wanda too."

"You have to be lying." Pietro spoke.

"I wish I was." I told them with a sad look.

Just as Wanda was about to ask something, the door burst open. "That's enough questions for today." Strucker told us. He was visibly angry with how far we had gone with the conversation. "Go back to your rooms."

I stood up after the twins, walking towards the door. "Not you." He grabbed my upper arm. "You have another test to take."

"It's not going to work." I glared up at him.