Great, Just Great

Dedicateed to XxWonderLovexX for getting me to update this chapter today insead of weeks from now.

Unwanted By Him

Great, Just Great

Chapter 11

Angelicas POV

The rest of the meeting when on in silence by my pack. None of us, or at least I, didn't expect for Jason's pack to 'keep my pack safe' . How dare that boy even try to get me to come back! He has no right; my pack and I would do fine without them! We aren't little weaklings that need help! 

Parker elbowed me from the left, and I looked at him curiously. 'You're growling' he told me through the mind-link. Oops, I hadn't noticed that. I smiled sheepishly at him and continued to glare angrily at nothing. 

When the meeting was over I let out a huge sigh of relief, I don't think I could have stood being in that room much longer, and act polite, pay attention (Not that I did that anyways), and not growling. That was the worst meeting I have ever been to!

I glanced over my shoulder to see Parker and Zack discussing something that seemed very important seeing that Zack was so distracted that he ran into a chair. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my laughter and I looked for Emily. 

I smiled as I saw her open up Parker's wallet and take a dollar out, preparing to put it in the vending machining. A brilliant plan formed in my mind and I snuck up behind Emily, preparing to spook her. 

I jumped about three feet in the air when I felt somebody tap my shoulder, and sparks form where the person had touched me. Who just thinks they can go around shocking people!

I whirled around with an angry face on. "What" I asked in a huff, realizing that the person who had tapped my shoulder was Jason. I didn't break my glare; I refuse to melt like putty when I stare into his eyes like weaklings do.  

"Where's your Alfa?" He asked, not flinching away from my glare. If anything he was trying to ignore it.

"Over there" I raised my arm to point at Parker, but he wasn't there. Puzzled, I looked around, then realized that Zack and Parker had walked over to me. 

I smiled as Zack wrapped his arm around my waist, and I leaned into him. "Right here" I nodded toward Parker and walked away with Zack so they can discuss Alfa stuff.

Zack indicated Emily should come over too, and I waited for news of what he and Parker where talking about. "Where do you want to go for dinner today?" Zack asked, surprising me. I thought he was going to say something else. 

"A pizza place?" I suggested. 

"Papa John's?" Emily asked. I shook my head.

"Pizza Hut?" Zack guessed. I shook my head again.

"Roselli?" Emily tried again. I wrinkled my nose, what's Roselli? I've never been there before.

"Donatos?" Parker chimed in as he walked over to us. 

I nodded my head vigorously, Donatos pizza was my favorite because of how thin the pizza was and how it was cut into small triangles and squares instead of the boring usual cut. 

“Yay, I win!” He cheered, acting as if nothing was bothering him; but it didn’t fool me.

I narrowed my eyes at him “What did that thing need?”

Parker dramatically sighed “To make plans when we would move over to his pack” he said, wrinkling his nose.

“I thought all ‘little packs’ were to move on June 30th, that’s what it said on the letter, right?” I asked, biting my lip.