I Like You

• Dedicated to Everybody Reading

Hi guys, once again I'd like to take you for every one of the votes I've gotten, and every fan, every reader! I'd love to dedicate this chapter to everybody reading this story because you are all the best!

Chapter 8

I Like You 

Angelicas POV

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Emily asked for the twentieth time.

I sighed as I was torn. I really wanted to go to the council meeting, but I didn't want to be split up from my pack.

Plus, I was still slightly sore from fighting at the mall a few days ago. After the fight, or as Zack calls it 'The Butt Whooping of the Butt Face', except that's the clean version of what he said.

When bit my lip, a clear sign that I was unsure of something, I noticed that Emily's eyes lit up. I almost allowed a groan to escape me; now that Emily knew that there was a chance that I would come she wouldn't stop until I came.

"Emily" I moaned, flopping down onto my bed, starring at the ceiling. I never noticed that there was a stain in the corner... I shrieked.

"What?!" Emily jumped up, looking around.

"S-spider" I said shakily, pointing to her shoulder.

Emily let out a blood curling scream that sent Parker racing into my room as fast as a rocket, Zack and Mike right behind him.

Parker looked around the room right after shoving Emily protectively behind him, then turned to me confused.

"Why...?" he asked.

"I saw a spider on her" I bit my lip. Oh yeah, biting my lip could also mean that I'm lying, holding back a laugh, or trying to trick somebody into thinking that I'm lying, in this case I was lying, and trying to hold back a laugh.

There was no spider on Emily; I just needed a way to change the subject without agreeing to go to the meeting. I wonder why Emily wanted me to come along so much anyways. I thought that she would enjoy a few days alone with Parker, since they never spend any time alone... Okay I should stop thinking now. I really should-

"ANGEL" Zack yelled in my ear, snapping his hands in front of my eyes. I turned my attention to the real world to see everybody starring worriedly at me.

"What?" I asked defensively.

"Nothing" Mike shook his head and turned his attention to Zack and Parker arm wrestling. I wonder how that got started....

"So Angel, are you coming?" Emily asked and I sighed. Looks like it didn't work after all.

"I don't know" I sighed, defeated. "But will Zack be able to look after himself?" I asked in a small attempt to be allowed to stay behind.

"Yes!" Emily squealed at the same time Parker had said

"He better" giving Zack and Mike the evil eye.

Emily just ignored Parker and raced over to me, latching her arm onto me. "We've got to pack! Since the meeting isn't too far away it should be semi cold, but since we have high temperatures you could wear a short sleeved shirt, with a pair of shorts, or would that look to odd in the beginning of fall? Maybe you could pack some skinny jeans with a short sleeved shirt, but what kind of shirt... hmmmm" Emily blabbered into my ear as we walked to grab my checkered purple and black suitcase, and matching makeup travel bags.

When we got back to my room all the guys had mysteriously disappeared. They must have heard Emily a few minutes ago. I would have run too, if I was in their position, but maybe not as cowardly.