Changed Forever

Dedicated to WolfLover74. Thanks for taking time for commenting on my writing. I'm so lucky I have fans like all of you guys.

I love all of the opinions of Jason, and I do admit I felt sorry for him... hehe. This chapter is all about Angelica by the way.  I hope you all enjoy chapter 3!!

Be sure to remember that this Takes place 6 months after Angelica was rejected.

Unwanted By Him

Chapter 3

Changed Forever

Angelica's P.O.V

(6 Months Later)

"No" I shriek playfully as I run as fast as I could through the forest, hearing the quick footsteps of Zack chasing me, but thankfully I was just slightly faster- "oomph!" I run into a really hard warm tree- wait, since when are trees warm, and hold you captive?

"Parker!" I yell at Parker as I heard Zack get closer and closer. I wiggled and squirmed until I hear Emily’s’ laughs nearby.

"Emily you have to help me! Please Zack, he- he's going to... NOOO!" I yelled as Zack came into my line of vision.

Parker suddenly let go of my arms and I laughed joyfully, running for my life again, but it was too late.

"Gotcha" Zack whispered in my ear as he tackled me, though keeping me off the ground by letting me fall on top of him, but quick as a flash he rolled over and he had the advantage.

He smirked evilly and started to poke at my sides teasingly. "No please" I begged, giggles bubbling up through my lips.

"You want more?" Zack cupped his ear pretending he didn't hear me. "Okay" he smirked and started viciously tickling me.

I started half crying and half laughing like a maniac being tickle to death. "Please" I gasped for breath.

"I'll need a gift in return" Zack whispered into my ear, causing tingles to run up my spine.

"What's that?" I gasped again, still out of breath.

"A kiss" he smiled at me, kissing my neck and sucking on it.

"Just a kiss?" I double checked.

"Yup" He replied happily.

"Let me catch my breath" I pretended to breathe hard. "Okay" I smiled as he helped me up like a gentleman. I pulled his face down to mine as I kissed his cheek, trailing kisses to the corner of his lips, then I turned and ran, leaving him in a daze.

“Wha…” Zack stood like an idiot for a moment, before turning to look in the direction in which I was now hiding. I squealed and ran again.

I followed Collins sent until I reached him. I pretended to gasp and wheeze "Collin help" I took a deep breath "Zack is out to get me" I shuddered, almost bursting out in laughter at his facial expression. "Hide me?" I made my voice small and gullible little- well not-so-little Collin nodded and pushed me behind a tree with a thick trunk.

Soon Zack raced by "Where's Angel?" he asked Collin, making a big smile light up on my face.

Everybody called me Angel now because I've honestly never liked the name Angelica; it just brought up bed memories of a rotten me. I never thought that it could happen, but it did. Parker, Zack, Collin, Mike, and Emily saved me. My pack revealed the true me, the carefree one with a voice, the complete opposite of what I was.

It took some time for me to get used to the guys crazy antics, and even longer to participate in them. I loved my pack like I should have loved Jason. My new pack was everything I wanted, a family, and a loveable one at that.