Unwanted By Him

• Dedicado a Everybody reading

Hi readers! First, I'd like to say that I'm glad you are reading my book. I've written other books before, but I have a good feeling about this one. I know there are other books about being rejected by the persons mate, but I am not trying to steal. I've come up with my own plot, even though it may seem similer to others. Again, thanks for taking an interest in my book! And now.... to the story!!

Unwanted By Him

Prologue

Angelicas POV

I hold my breath as I step off the yellow school bus with the number 23 painted on the side. I shove my hands farther into my sweatshirt pouch, hoping that I'd get into the school unnoticed. No such luck.

"Hey Icky going to have an ice-cream at luck today?" a guy snorted out as I walked past him. Most people at Woodlight High aren't the smartest. What the guy just said counted as an insult.

I just quickened my pace, trying to avoid any other fat jokes from the smarter kids, the football players, and the cheerleaders, and werewolves.  "Angelica" I heard a taunting voice call out. I didn't look up, and kept my gaze on the ground. "Look up" a voice commanded, and I obeyed. It was the Alfas son, I didn't have a choice, at lest I think.

I looked up, but clenched my eyes closed. I knew what was coming. I'd probably be pushed around, make fun of, then left alone. "Look at me" Jason said with the Alfa command. I unwilling opened up my eyes to see a mob had surrounded us, well, me and the football players.

"Well fatty" Jason started, and laughed as I winced "Let's have some fun".

I heard laughs from around us. I prayed that somebody would defend me, but nobody did. Nobody ever does. I hoped that it would be quick. I couldn't risk being late to homeroom again- "Fatty!" Jason shouted and I winced.

"Y-yes sir?" I asked sadly, forced to respond to him. Briefly I wondered if he even knew my real name, Angelica.

"Are you listening to me?" Jason smirked evilly.

"I am now" I told him. From behind my glasses I looked around, hoping, praying, for a teacher to come out and help me, but it was in vain as Jason probably told- ordered, the teachers to not come out.

"Well, I was saying that first I'd do this" Jason shoved me back, and the crowd of people who were behind me backed up like I was the plague. "Then I'd do this" Jason lifted up a hand and slapped me. I winced in pain as he was an Alfa, with more strength then an average human, making the slap so much worse. "And this" Jason punched me in the stomach, making me double over in pain. "And lastly, this" he leaned down and pulled my pants down.

My cheeks turned bright red as everybody saw my fat legs and my underwear. I pulled up my pants and looked at Jason, who had a smug look on his face. How could somebody be this cruel? "Oh look. The suns coming up" Jason pointed out. "I guess you won't be needing these then" he lifted up his hand once again and tore of my glasses. I squeaked and closed my eyes, hearing the sound of my unneeded glasses hitting the ground.

"I thought I said look at me!" Jason shouted in his Alfa voice. It fought it though, but it hurt. You see, when an afla, or somebody directly related to an alfa, commands you to do something you have to so it or it feel like knifes are twisting in your stomach, it gives you a head ache as well.