Dangerous Zone

Dedicated to CrazyAnimeLovinGirl2 because she is so freaking awesome. She commenting at the least 5 times on the last chapter and all of her kind supportive (sometimes helpful) comments are great! Picture is of Zack. Song of the day is So What by Pink, hopw you enojoy!

Chapter 7

Angel's POV

Dangerous Zone

Emily's head snapped up "Who is coming over here!?" she shrieked, way too loudly, with wide eyes.

Heads turned in out direction, but I didn't care. I just wanted Jason to disappear into thin air. I didn't want to do anything stupid today! It was going to be a fun day to! "Jason" I whispered.

A soft gasp escaped Emily's mouth. "He's here?" she asked dumbly.

I nodded sadly, keeping one eye on Jason who was steadily getting closer to Emily and I. "He's coming this way, as in he's noticed us, and he wants to talk, and he's the jerk that upset you, and the guy who's butt I want to kick?" Emily asked, or at least double checked.

I again nodded, the corners of my mouth twitching upward. Oh boy Jason will be in for something! I'm so longer some ugly fatty who lets people push me around, now I just want Jason to come over here so I can kick his butt.

An evil smirk must have appeared on my face, because Emily stares at me. "Time for revenge?" she questions, and I happily nod.

We slow our pace down so Jason could catch up to us, and it wasn't long before Jason reached us. From the corner of my eye I watched Jason reach out a hand and tap Emily on the shoulder.

“Excuse me" He says in is flirtatious voice. Good, he didn't know who I was. Wait- he was FLIRTING with somebody? I know I was rejected but.... "I think I'm lost, can you give me directions to where ever you’re going?"

I gagged, who used that pick up line, or who uses pick up lines that cheesy? Emily seemed to have the same reaction as she stifled a laugh. Oh wow, this will be interesting.

While Emily kept Jason distracted I discreetly took out my phone and selected Parker from my favorite list and sent him a message saying 'My mates showed up. Want to pay us a visit? At the mall with Emily'. The response was instant.

Parker had sent, 'Wait the mate, the one that.... I'll be there in five minutes with the rest of your boy's.'

I smiled, I'm so glad that I left Jason's pack.  Now I have great overprotective friends, I can't wait till Jason gets what's coming for him, that- that self centered butt face! Wait, the drive to the mall from our house was at least 10 minuets... Parker had better not be speeding or I'll kick his butt, too!

I put my phone away and wink at Emily, hopefully showing that we have reinforcements coming.

"-your feet hurt? Because you've been running through my mind" I hear Justin say.

I snort, and mumble "Yeah, running away.", but Jason's gaze turns to me. Oops, I guess I'm not used to werewolves other then my pack being around.

"What was that?" Jason asks a smirk still apparent on his face. I glance at Emily for support, but she's no help at all, so I drop my gaze to the ground and think for a moment, then I decide, it’s time.

"I said" I raised my gaze off of the floor once again "Yeah, running" my gaze was now on his face, but I haven't locked eyes with his yet. I need to time it. "Away" I hissed as I locked my gaze with his.

The reaction I felt- and Jason, was immediate. Tingles went throughout my body, but I could handle it, after all, the bond has weakened since we were such a distance apart, but Jason's reaction worried me.