Swim Party

Hey readers! As promised I am updating. This chapter will have spelling errors- and it won't be indented, but oh well. I got a laptop!!! So now, I can type on there instead of my iPod, as soon as I install word... anyways, poin out any errors, this one should be long, and enjoy!!

Unwanted By Him

Swim Pary!!

"Ready?" Parker asked me, his fingers intertwined with Emily's.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I replied, feeling like a third wheel.

We reached the overly-designed wooden doors and pushed them open and rested our eyes upon the main room. It had two fire places with soft and fluffy looking couches and coffee tables. There was a row of carts to pull your luggage in, then there was the dark wooden desk with three areas where you could sign in.

All of us, the people here for the meeting, got our rooms discounted 30% off. It wasn't much, but it was still something.

I walk over to check Parker, Emily, and I in while the two love-wolves sat down on the red couches.

Once I had paid and gotten the three key cards we headed up to out room 7-15. I was glad that the room was on the top level, level 7, and wasn't room 13.

The room was just as shocking as the main room. To the right was a small kitchen. There was a fridge beside a grey marble counter with a sink in it. The dining table was average, but very shiny. To the left was a bathroom, which was occupied by Parker at the moment. If you walked forward there was a pull out couch in front of a nicely size flat screen t.v. This is probably where I'd end up sleeping. If you turned left at the room then you'd find the bedroom, separated by a door. It was a king sized bed with the same flatscreen that was in my room. It was connected to the same bathroom that the kitchen was. The walls in this room were painted a dark violet color which made the cream colored sheets of the bed really pop out. There was a short but long dresser under the t.v. that would remain unused while we were here.

The room was very nice, but I think being here because of a meeting ruined the beauty of it. "Want to go swimming?" Emily asked, not seeming bothered as I was at all.

I nodded, looking at Parker. He quickly agreed and I went diving in my large plain black suitcase. I pulled out my bikini. The top piece was red with black spots and the bottom black with red spots. I would have picked the one the was white, except that it was see through.

"Ready?" I called though the bathroom door, I didn't want to walk in on Parker changing since him and Emily stayed in a room, not behind a locked door, where I could easily run into them doing something nasty.

I heard feet shuffling and Parker called out "Yeah fine" I sighed in relief and walked, narrowing my eyes at Emily, who's hair just happened to be slightly messier then it was when I went to change.

I rolled my eyes, pulled o my cover up, a flimsy white dress that was just poofy like cover ups should be. Parker was wearing his pink rope the had the words 'DORA' printed on the back, and Emily was just wearing a pair of short-shorts.

After admiring  the wall decorations, and humming along to the elevation music we reached the bottom floor where the pool was located.

Glancing behind me I saw that Parker had put his arm around Emily and was glaring at a younger worker. I sighed and rolled my eyes, one again. We finally came to the door and Parker opened it up with the key card.

 I entered the extremely humid room first and noticed two things. One, they had a hot tub, and two, Jason was here.

"Okay, that was fun, let's go" I plastered  a fake smile on and turned around, running into Parker.