Chapter 3

Stop hitting him.” Mac says, laughing at Trent and Ethan that are in a fight.

“Never.” Trent shouts, tackling Ethan to the ground. They really were meant to be brothers. Both goofy and immature but in the best kind of way. The rest of group was just relaxing, watching TV in the living room. Cooper was with them, with his arm slung around Mac.

“I’m sorry about yesterday.” Cooper whispers in Mac’s ear.

“Why, it was great, I missed outside.” Mac says, the rest of the group wasn’t paying attention, them more focused on Trent and Ethan.

“But you’re tired today and then you fell asleep yesterday.” Cooper says.

“Yes and I’m sorry for falling asleep, but I did have a great time.” Mac says, she places a small kiss on Cooper and she did feel a little tingle. He smiled at this and kissed her again, enjoying the feelings of the small tingles again.

“Mom no kissing daddy.” Ethan says, Trent sitting on his back.

“Daddy was kissing mommy.” Mac says, kissing Cooper back.

“Look away kids.” Cooper says, deepening the kiss. Little shocks rocked their mouth.

“It’s coming back.” Mac says, smiling and kissing.

“What is?” Trent asks, still not getting off of Ethan.

“The tingles and I enjoy it.” Mac says. The room starts to clap and that causes both Cooper and Mac to break out laughing. “Really?” Mac says, they just smile then continue what they are doing. Trent turns around but stays on Ethan, who is trying to push him off.

“Somebody help.” Ethan whines, the room just laughs but ignores him. “Off.” Ethan says, the room flinching from the tone, except Mac who just raises her eyebrow.

Trent gets off, helping Ethan up. “Sorry dude, but it was fun.” Trent says, he may have flinched but he didn’t notice the tone, Mac did however.

“Ethan?” Mac asks, looking at him. Ethan just shrugs looking back at the TV.

“It’s fine Trent.” Ethan says after a while. “Hand over the popcorn.” Susie hands it over Ethan digging into it.

“I love that school is over.” Justin says, lying down on the floor.

“Shut up.” Allen says. “Plus you’re going off to college soon anyways.”

“Yes but that is different than high school.” Justin says, sticking his tongue out at Allen. The majority of the group being done with school but some still had to go take there year of wolf school.

“I wish I was like Mac and got out of it.” Allen says.

“Don’t ditch too much, we don’t want to postpone college.” Mac says.

“They never cared for you.” Allen whines.

“They thought I was human.” Mac says, sticking her tongue out.

“They thought you were human?” Cooper asked, he has been running his hand up and down Mac’s arm enjoying the shocks it sends.

“Yes, long story for another day. But for now kiss me.” Mac says bringing Cooper in for another kiss. His phone goes off, sending Mac into laughter at the stupid interruption. Cooper pretends to throw it but answers it, leaving the room to take the call.

“So I have to know, are you in love?” Katie asks, once Cooper leaves the room. She didn’t want it to be awkward for Mac if she wasn’t.

Mac cuddles closer to the blanket her cheeks becoming bright pink. Getting awws from all the girls in the room. “I wasn’t sure at first, thinking it was just because we were mates. But the tingles were gone yet I still wanted to be with him and wondered about his day, so yes and I’ve already told him.” Mac says, Katie sequels while the rest of the room sends Mac a smile. All of them happy for Mac.